How Woke People Evolved To Be Superior

:hys: Idiot! I'm Jewish.
Sorry for the delay in responding. Been vacationing the past few days.

If you are actually Jewish, I find it incredulous to see you using such oft-repeated anti-Semitic phrases. Seriously - the lines you used are almost verbatim from the KKK and other white nationalists' handbook. Check it out.

Sorry for the delay in responding. Been vacationing the past few days.

If you are actually Jewish, I find it incredulous to see you using such oft-repeated anti-Semitic phrases. Seriously - the lines you used are almost verbatim from the KKK and other white nationalists' handbook. Check it out.
:coffee::unsure: Please highlight and post these alleged comments for analysis.

alleged​

adjective

al·leged | \ ə-ˈlejd , -ˈle-jəd \​

Definition of alleged

1: accused but not proven or convicted​

Last edited:
:coffee::unsure: Please highlight and post these alleged comments for analysis.

alleged​

adjective

al·leged | \ ə-ˈlejd , -ˈle-jəd \​

Definition of alleged

1: accused but not proven or convicted​

I went back to your original post to quote your phrase, and I see you have already deleted the worst parts of it. Smooth move - make racist comments, get a reaction, and then delete them.

You mentioned leftists at Columbia Univ in NYC (a widely used, barely concealed phrase for Jews), and then you described how they have taken over the government, the entertainment industry, etc. It's easy for me to recall the words you used, because it is probably the biggest anti-Semitic dog-whistle phrase in modern use. And it gets repeated by white supremacists constantly. It's their way of saying "Jews are taking over the world."

I went back to your original post to quote your phrase, and I see you have already deleted the worst parts of it. Smooth move - make racist comments, get a reaction, and then delete them.

You mentioned leftists at Columbia Univ in NYC (a widely used, barely concealed phrase for Jews), and then you described how they have taken over the government, the entertainment industry, etc. It's easy for me to recall the words you used, because it is probably the biggest anti-Semitic dog-whistle phrase in modern use. And it gets repeated by white supremacists constantly. It's their way of saying "Jews are taking over the world."
You said; "...make racist comments, get a reaction, and then delete them." If this is true, then post the reactions to these alleged comments. Just for your own knowledge and edification, the vast majority of leftists are gentiles. So far, you've exposed yourself as a liar, a revisionist, a closet racist, and an idiot. Care to go for full-on reprobate?

I wrote...
Personally, I enjoy the mixture of atheism and religious observation. To each his own, as long as one ideological perspective does not dominate the other. Left and Right "puritanism" are equally abhorrent. Freedom of choice and equality is what this nation was built upon.

If that isn't liberal, I don't know what is? No, I'm not a leftist. If you're confused, it's because you've been swigging woke-aid.

Last edited:
Back