If Black Lives Matter

Giga.Blast":2f55327d said:
WGAF":2f55327d said:
Giga.Blast":2f55327d said:
I'm going to buck the trend here and say Lane is way OVER rated. (BLAH BLAH BLAH)...
More information than I needed, DUBYAH.

Still got your back fucker. :m9:

You're still a weird mofo!

When I go to SD next I'll catch up with you. In the flesh will be interesting

Monkey Man":1qtgv6w8 said:
FYI WGAF, that 2nd clip is Bubba's dad, Fred. :rock:
Okay. I think I understand. Man, this almond milk is kicking my ass for sure. :no:

<= wysiwyg w/liberty [...] wwg1wga =>

Bubba :)

Hombre Mono. I need your unequivocal powers of observation to help guide me under the hood. Here is Dr. Constitutional BUTT FUCK egging on peaceful rioters burning local businesses and Federal Buildings while peacefully practicing hypersomnia in $500/day fully furnished hotels.

What's up at this delta Δ(3:19, 3:34) :student:

I need your insight my friend. :)

He started out well, acceptably-PC, stating the equality argument well...

Then he threw climate change in at 2:53 (slipped it in there without even mentioning it by-name), then at the delta you mentioned he encouraged the youth to get in there and change government (predictable, inevitable and the purpose of the speech after all - to support Sleepy Joe and get his clan into government).

Nothing surprising or controversial in there IMHO, I'm afraid Bubba, so really nothing to see here. Essentially he's just trying to rally the troops and maximise the number of lefties who get off their butts and vote in November.

Sorry I've nothing insightful, mate. You asked for my input, and that, such that it is, is it. :LOL: :LOL:

Monkey Man":20top2nc said:
He started out well, acceptably-PC, stating the equality argument well...

Then he threw climate change in at 2:53 (slipped it in there without even mentioning it by-name), then at the delta you mentioned he encouraged the youth to get in there and change government (predictable, inevitable and the purpose of the speech after all - to support Sleepy Joe and get his clan into government).

Nothing surprising or controversial in there IMHO, I'm afraid Bubba, so really nothing to see here. Essentially he's just trying to rally the troops and maximise the number of lefties who get off their butts and vote in November.

Sorry I've nothing insightful, mate. You asked for my input, and that, such that it is, is it. :LOL: :LOL:
To the young people who lead us this summer telling us we need to be better..in so many ways you are this Countries dreams fulfilled. WTF kinda bullshit is this crap from this mental midget. To me, sounds like a message for Soros that we need more funding and more peaceful homicides since the George Floyd cause is literally DEAD and the show must go on.

I'm positive that this is common conspiracy theory but that the only person on Earth thinking there's no violent lawless GF marching is Juan Williams while he's on the Brady Bunch.

WGAF":198vxufx said:
Giga.Blast":198vxufx said:
Monkey Man":198vxufx said:
Well, there's that too. :LOL: :LOL:
Hey buddy, I was in store for insight from my apprentice ;)

You rang my bell and now I'm good. :thumbsup: :)
Snake Plissken as your avatar, why?

:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:
Dude, you are so fucking dumb it is beyond silly.

HELLO mother fucker HELLO!!! :)

You obviously are STILL stuck on the damn avocado truck in Amsterdam south of Ensenada, Baja California.

Try to have some damn fun and stop fucking taking everything around here like it's GOSPEL. We are here to mess around and tolerate whatever the fucking banter you may run into and take it LIKE A MAN.

WTF - Mizz Maynard Thompson.

Switch the GIANT Romer into 10-speed baby...

If these maggots wander into our military town (San Diego) with this shit. STOP! I'm not even gonna post what I will do, and you folks know what kinda real firepower's in my liberty batboy.

The (NRA) more, or less states: There exist a law, not written down anywhere, but inborn in our hearts. A law which has come to us not from theory, but from practice that comes from natural intuition. If ANY LIFE is in danger by violence or plots or armed thugs or enemies, then every method of protecting ANY LIFE is morally right and I'm ready-stacked brothers and sisters.

AMEN!

Attachments

• [rt-otc].jpg
    [rt-otc].jpg
    38.8 KB · Views: 279
Giga.Blast":1ah3nv3o said:
WGAF":1ah3nv3o said:
Giga.Blast":1ah3nv3o said:
Monkey Man":1ah3nv3o said:
Well, there's that too. :LOL: :LOL:
Hey buddy, I was in store for insight from my apprentice ;)

You rang my bell and now I'm good. :thumbsup: :)
Snake Plissken as your avatar, why?
:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:
Dude, you are so fucking dumb it is beyond silly.
HELLO mother fucker HELLO!!! :)
You obviously are STILL stuck on the damn avocado truck in Amsterdam south of Ensenada, Baja California.
Try to have some damn fun and stop fucking taking everything around here like it's GOSPEL. We are here to mess around and tolerate whatever the fucking banter you may run into and take it LIKE A MAN.
WTF - Mizz Maynard Thompson.
Switch the GIANT Romer into 10-speed baby...
If these maggots wander into our military town (San Diego) with this shit. STOP! I'm not even gonna post what I will do, and you folks know what kinda real firepower's in my liberty batboy.
The (NRA) more, or less states: There exist a law, not written down anywhere, but inborn in our hearts. A law which has come to us not from theory, but from practice that comes from natural intuition. If ANY LIFE is in danger by violence or plots or armed thugs or enemies, then every method of protecting ANY LIFE is morally right and I'm ready-stacked brothers and sisters.
AMEN!
Boy oh boy were we wrong about SiteClown as it's YOU who's Bi-Polar. You're all over the place, normal then nuts then crazy then accusing then etc etc etc etc etc etc.................................... :shocked: :shocked: :shocked: :shocked: :shocked: :shocked:

WGAF":doviyemq said:
Boy oh boy were we wrong about SiteClown as it's YOU who's Bi-Polar. You're all over the place, normal then nuts then crazy then accusing then etc etc etc etc etc etc.................................... :shocked: :shocked: :shocked: :shocked: :shocked: :shocked:
It's sometimes called the carbonaro effect I don't know it's a motion of sorts.

So, to the OT. There was one of the typical face waxed hosts speaking to the police officers whom were shot yesterday in my hometown backyard.

She (FOX CABLE NEWS) pumped it into a political focus by saying I heard from some black people in Los Angeles that if you're Black and you become a cop the you're blue... and I thought to myself is there anything that is not a primary color in this crusty crow's little mind.

Back