If Black Lives Matter

Look Picasso, and Giga have CNutz derangement syndrome. :LOL: :LOL: I'm truly honored to live rent free in your sig :thumbsup:

Would you two lovers like some more pics to molest?

CNutz":3e7n99nq said:
Look Picasso, and Giga have CNutz derangement syndrome. :LOL: :LOL: I'm truly honored to live rent free in your sig :thumbsup:

Charles, (SLOWLY) I'm totally cool with whatever you want really it is no big deal it's because in the end I and it is always in love to you! (CONGRADULATIONS) :yes:

Works every time with the 1st attempt as a general app. Hint: If you are able to express this notion over a non-trivial perfect ideal recursive non-prime series and associate the communitive non-trivial divisor ring "joined" column space, in theory of course. I am shure this is unequivocal. j/k fucker...

So, CNutz what's your theory?

I believe as has been recorded in western history, terrorism is the instrument of social hygiene (Jewish/Armenian holocaust's/genocide's blah blah blah), mobs and elevated mobs (riots) cleanse capitalism as it will fail once engulfed into a solid 'state-less' Euclidean plane of communism beholden to the dead. I'm just saying hold on to any and all the 2 dollar bills as serendipity may lay unto you, keep your pre-CBS silver dollar $$$coins close at breast -- BABY LOVE.

:)

There are some things that are simply too good to be true. This disaster is too bad to be true.

An immediate recall, referendum petition or whatever the political word is should be applied to Bullazio and stick dumbass StarFUCKS extra-stiff-volume hair mousse Gruesome Newsom on it too!

Black lives matter, White lives matter, Purple lives matter, Green lives matter, etc...

But the lives that don't matter are Black Lives Matter members' lives, Antifa members' lives and Democratic Party members' lives.

lll":32y20y1h said:
Black lives matter, White lives matter, Purple lives matter, Green lives matter, etc...

But the lives that don't matter are Black Lives Matter members' lives, Antifa members' lives and Democratic Party members' lives.

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

100% true, every word. :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

CNutz":fx8a2l6j said:

Sure, thanks psycho :thumbsup:

antifa.jpg

www.antifa.com

Monkey Man":mqakojcr said:
I listened to Powers of Ten way too many times back in the day. Great album.
Bingo! My friend you're bringing back the good days with Mr. Savage and the unfretted/fretless fusion man on the plank - Ed DeGenaro. I could go on for hours... :)

Here are my two most prevalent (in my world) Hero high-speed guitarists with electronic memory. :dunno:

PURE FUSION BABY

Giga.Blast":3r353veu said:
Monkey Man":3r353veu said:
I listened to Powers of Ten way too many times back in the day. Great album.
Bingo! My friend you're bringing back the good days with Mr. Savage and the unfretted/fretless fusion man on the plank - Ed DeGenaro. I could go on for hours... :)

Here are my two most prevalent (in my world) Hero high-speed guitarists with electronic memory. :dunno:

PURE FUSION BABY

I'm going to buck the trend here and say Lane is way OVER rated. Yes, he could play some 'licks' but as far as 'musicality' is concerned he had sweet fuck all. A 'musician' is not impressed by Lane, a limited guitar player who's dazzled by some speed and repetitive licks will be.

Yes, he could physically handle a guitar, but drawing music out of it was another story.

Subjective of course.

WGAF":12tt112y said:
I'm going to buck the trend here and say Lane is way OVER rated. Yes, he could play some 'licks' but as far as 'musicality' is concerned he had sweet fuck all. A 'musician' is not impressed by Lane, a limited guitar player who's dazzled by some speed and repetitive licks will be.

I can see your point of view and I feel the same about many guitarists who have "legend status" as well. I will be the first to say that I cringe when anything Hendrix come on, never liked the music, never will. I care even less about those musicians who endlessly perform Hendrix covers. I do think Shawn Lane's life mattered though, saw him live in an intimate setting, exceptional.

Picasso":2gfz3sam said:
WGAF":2gfz3sam said:

I can see your point of view and I feel the same about many guitarists who have "legend status" as well. I will be the first to say that I cringe when anything Hendrix come on, never liked the music, never will. I care even less about those musicians who endlessly perform Hendrix covers. I do think Shawn Lane's life mattered though, saw him live in an intimate setting, exceptional.

Being honest & objective the above track is decent fusion however, it IS the keyboardist's song. Lane contributed fuck all to this song & performance. He was mostly ghosting the keyboard lines which again, is the keys player who owns this (decent) track. Lane sounds good by involvement, not performance.

I accept he has physically facility but if we go down that rabbit hole Malmsteen alone mops the floor with him.

Again, subjective and if you dig it, great!
:thumbsup:

WGAF":3r0qqc42 said:
I accept he has physically facility but if we go down that rabbit hole Malmsteen alone mops the floor with him.

I will listen to anything Yngwie up to Facing the Animal, he lost me after that. One of my all time favorites, Yngwie's Life Matters!

Picasso":325vtzjr said:
WGAF":325vtzjr said:

I will listen to anything Yngwie up to Facing the Animal, he lost me after that. One of my all time favorites, Yngwie's Life Matters!

^^^^:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: ^^^^

If we want to talk technical & physical facility this my bro is it & it's in 1976.

This just to add more weight,

Fuck black lives matter. Seriously, fuck them and everything they stand for. They're not standing for equality.
I say this to the movement, not the words. There's a huge difference.

ElectricVoodoo":dru2afey said:
There's a huge difference.
Not the liberal scum of the earth.
If you are white you are a racist.
If you are white you prey on black people

This is the far left's agenda to get everyone to fall in line with. What BLM has turned into is disgusting and shameful.

The movement could've been a great thing, but instead was hijacked right out of the gate with phrases of killing cops etc.
The organizers/leaders, never condemned it and here we are 5 years later. They have zero credibility as far as I'm concerned.

Back