I'm leaving TGP soon....

Is this a JOI GIF?!?
I don't know what a joi gif is.
It's just a gif of BLIPPI.
43659503992963183781693355628123.gif

It’s not really a problem unless they start giving advice in the gear sections
I gotta agree with @PLX it’s a problem… In the nicest way possible I don’t care what people that troll and don’t play guitar think.

i also don’t have a problem with hobbyist giving opinions either, sometimes they are moar knowledgable about the gear than guys that play for a living.

But trolls trying to give advice GTFO :LOL:

~ss

I gotta agree with @PLX it’s a problem… In the nicest way possible I don’t care what people that troll and don’t play guitar think.

i also don’t have a problem with hobbyist giving opinions either, sometimes they are moar knowledgable about the gear than guys that play for a living.

~ss

Hobbyist, sure. But I don’t think anyone that posts here does not play guitar in some way, shape or form.
I just don’t think the “troll problem” here is in any way exclusive to guys that don’t play guitar.

I've gotten help figuring things out from people I couldn't disagree with more, politically, spiritually..

And that's fine. :coffee:

At the end of the day.. I don't visit these sites to get drama, or get an earful from some man with sand in his vagina.. I come to these sites to figure out how to build circuits, put together a signal chain, master a track in a digital audio workstation, get that Van Halen I tone, and make a perfect cup of coffee.

I was thinking about this thread this morning while taking a shit, and while I can't say I miss TGP, I find the Abone/TGP style gaslighting much more preferable to say this place, where someone will tell you that your children will most certainly be sterile, if they even live long enough to go through puberty, just because you allowed them to get a vaccination.
I guess you like this place enough to invest almost 5000 posts here though? You can check out anytime you like, but you'll never leave. :)

I could kick the living shit out of you my very first year of playing, chump. I actually have good timing. Been playing instruments since second grade......ON TIME! You're attempts are cute though.
Sure, but no clips from you. Funny how that always goes.

:ROFLMAO:

If you were to post a clip of yourself playing, great ! I would champion it !

It's not a competition, numbnuts.

Sure, but no clips from you. Funny how that always goes.

:ROFLMAO:

If you were to post a clip of yourself playing, great ! I would champion it !

It's not a competition, numbnuts.
I don't know shit about posting clips anywhere. I don't really fuck with computers. I can make a cell phone clip but don't know how to post it and I ain't signing up for sound cloud or any of that shit. If I can post from my phone directly to the forum let me know and maybe I will.

I don't know shit about posting clips anywhere. I don't really fuck with computers. I can make a cell phone clip but don't know how to post it and I ain't signing up for sound cloud or any of that shit. If I can post from my phone directly to the forum let me know and maybe I will.
The real problem is you handful of trolls (who are probably all one person running sock-puppets accounts) wanna shit on people who actually play and post clips.

That's weak, gutless, and phony.

But you already know that - because that's who you are.

This place is a joke.
This place is just sooooo much better in so many ways.
Well, it's the members who make it what it is.

An even-handed, consistent approach to moderation is the least-interfering / social-engineering approach I can think of that allows the membership to mould its interaction / discourse / the environment into anything it pleases.

Hobbyist, sure. But I don’t think anyone that posts here does not play guitar in some way, shape or form.
Agreed. Some sort of personal interest has to be there in the first place for peeps to be perusing gear forums.

The real problem is you handful of trolls (who are probably all one person running sock-puppets accounts) wanna shit on people who actually play and post clips.
You're the only person I've ever shit on about their playing.......anywhere. It's only because you were giving someone else shit about one of their clips. You had no right to because frankly, you have almost no sense of timing. Therefore you deserve what you get. I've been playing for over 30 years. I don't know much about technology and I don't give a shit about posting clips. I play for self expression . I play original music for myself and whoever wants to hear it. I don't GAF about trying to impress online schmucks. Again, tell me how to post a clip from my phone directly to the forum and I might. Putz.

You're the only person I've ever shit on about their playing.......anywhere. It's only because you were giving someone else shit about one of their clips. You had no right to because frankly, you have almost no sense of timing. Therefore you deserve what you get. I've been playing for over 30 years. I don't know much about technology and I don't give a shit about posting clips. I play for self expression . I play original music for myself and whoever wants to hear it. I don't GAF about trying to impress online schmucks. Again, tell me how to post a clip from my phone directly to the forum and I might. Putz.

Thanks for your thoughts, Scanlon M-M-Mate.

😂👍

:hys:

Back