Incoming soon..........

Thanks, Eddie. It’s always a pleasure man…

That amp looks great with the cab. Killer setup.

Jeremy, I gotta say, apart from my Larry Dino, (which is a very different beast), your amps are the sound of the perfect high gain Marshall tone floating in my head.

Tight, lots of thick growl, chunky bottom end and that magic kerrrannnng we all love and covet.
Great work, I have not yet heard one clip that disappointed👍🙏
You have a great ear for tone.

Jeremy, I gotta say, apart from my Larry Dino, (which is a very different beast), your amps are the sound of the perfect high gain Marshall tone floating in my head.

Tight, lots of thick growl, chunky bottom end and that magic kerrrannnng we all love and covet.
Great work, I have not yet heard one clip that disappointed👍🙏
You have a great ear for tone.
Amazing compliment, Keith. Thanks so much, it’s really appreciated !

Nice! I'll probably have to wait till the first of spring to have spare $$$ to toss at having them mod my 1987x that I never even get to play because of my bitch neighbor.
Just play it anyways. You're inside, and people are allowed to make a certain amount of noise during the day, what's he gonna do call the cops on you? Or are you in an apartment?

Just play it anyways. You're inside, and people are allowed to make a certain amount of noise during the day, what's he gonna do call the cops on you? Or are you in an apartment?
Apartment with shared wall. She USED to actually leave and go to work at the office, now she works from home.

Back