Insomnia / odd sleep patterns - anyone else?

Born with a murmur and have "fib fits" lasting up to 20s every day to this day.

Hopefully it'll help with that but honestly I'm not worried. I'm of the school of thought that your body isn't trying to kill you; quite the opposite in fact.

I ordered Ashwa 8 months ago and have been waiting for my vitamin lady to receive it in an order. I don't push her and give her all the business I can 'cause her health-store business was effectively taken away from her by an unscrupulous landlord.

Oh man. I used to sleep horrifically. I would sleep a total of 3 or 4 hours and would wake a number of time during the night. I kind of got used to it but ended up drinking a lot of coffee. I just accepted that this was my fate, to become an irritable zombie man.

But then, something miraculous happened. They ran all sorts of tests on me often because in the past I had a car accident. Eventually they checked my testosterone levels and discovered they were very low. I am talking very, very low. But of course, I was still very manly and powerful. Anyhow, my doctor sent me to an endocrinologist and he confirmed the diagnosis that i was now creeping into the territory of androgyny boy.

So I was prescribed testosterone and because I was already so manly and powerful despite entering the realm of androgyny boy, it in fact made some differences in my life for the better.

After just a couple weeks I was sleeping like a baby for the first time in many, many years. I went from 3 or 4 hours of poor sleep to 6 to 7 hours of uninterrupted sleep and waking up rested.

On top of that, my memory is sharper. My mind is much more clear than the garbled and confused mess it was. My endurance and recovery time have also improved. And my libido came back to life taking me firmly out of the realm of androgyny boy.

I was turning into a shapeless, sexless creature and it was disgusting. Every time I looked in the mirror I became intensely offended at what I saw and was shocked that it was actually me. I was baffled because I still exercised. My doctors said that it could be from suffering a severe head injury. Sometimes a brain injury can shut off or drastically reduce T production. Whatever the case it’s a huge relief to feel normal again.

Anyone who is sleeping like shit should get their T levels checked. My doctors said it’s one of the main symptoms of T that’s too low. It’s worth getting checked because I would have gone to any length to sleep
Normal or close to it again.
Unreal. Very similar problem. I was in an auto accident in 2002 and had a shit ton of spine surgeries afterwards. My sleep patterns ended up doing the same, sleep for a couple hours, sit up for a couple, sleep for another hour and get up. Finally the doc told me my about my low T, lowest she'd ever seen, she said. I hadn't lost strength or noticed anything other than sex drive, but am married to Shamu, so...

Started taking the testosterone shots and, holy shit, a felt my life changing for the better. Amazing. But I just couldn't handle all the shots everyday after about a year and gave up. 40 years with Shamu wasn't worth keeping my drive but now my sleep patterns are fucked again.

Nobody needs to offer advise about what to do about Shamu, I love my pet whale.

Unreal. Very similar problem. I was in an auto accident in 2002 and had a shit ton of spine surgeries afterwards. My sleep patterns ended up doing the same, sleep for a couple hours, sit up for a couple, sleep for another hour and get up. Finally the doc told me my about my low T, lowest she'd ever seen, she said. I hadn't lost strength or noticed anything other than sex drive, but am married to Shamu, so...

Started taking the testosterone shots and, holy shit, a felt my life changing for the better. Amazing. But I just couldn't handle all the shots everyday after about a year and gave up. 40 years with Shamu wasn't worth keeping my drive but now my sleep patterns are fucked again.

Nobody needs to offer advise about what to do about Shamu, I love my pet whale.
Why on earth were you doing a shot every day? If you do it twice a week in your belly fat your T level will remain nice and even, and all is good. I started out doing it once a week in muscle with an inch and a half needle that was super thick, and I didn’t like feeling it deep in my muscle, it didn’t hurt, it just felt……wrong. It isn’t absorbed into the body as fast putting it under your skin in belly so you do it twice a week.

I was losing my mind with that broken sleep. Walking around in a stupor and haze induced by lack of sleep drove me to the frontier of my sanity. I shudder even thinking about going back to that. I would go to any length to avoid that again. Lack of sleep is so bad! My usually calm and cool demeanor became quite agitated and angry. Tired, as well as super angry, attention span suffering, my enjoyment and pleasure all gone, it was just horrible man.

Dude, go talk to a different endocrinologist. Did you see an endocrinologist?

Why on earth were you doing a shot every day? If you do it twice a week in your belly fat your T level will remain nice and even, and all is good. I started out doing it once a week in muscle with an inch and a half needle that was super thick, and I didn’t like feeling it deep in my muscle, it didn’t hurt, it just felt……wrong. It isn’t absorbed into the body as fast putting it under your skin in belly so you do it twice a week.

I was losing my mind with that broken sleep. Walking around in a stupor and haze induced by lack of sleep drove me to the frontier of my sanity. I shudder even thinking about going back to that. I would go to any length to avoid that again. Lack of sleep is so bad! My usually calm and cool demeanor became quite agitated and angry. Tired, as well as super angry, attention span suffering, my enjoyment and pleasure all gone, it was just horrible man.

Dude, go talk to a different endocrinologist. Did you see an endocrinologist?
My memory might be wrong; I was also taking vitamin B shots at the same time. One of them was super thick and the shot was painful. I do small cat naps throughout the day. But, yeah it's a pain.
My doctor was my pain management doc. I should do as you say and get to an endocrinologist. I feel frigging old @ 60. Thanks.

My memory might be wrong; I was also taking vitamin B shots at the same time. One of them was super thick and the shot was painful. I do small cat naps throughout the day. But, yeah it's a pain.
My doctor was my pain management doc. I should do as you say and get to an endocrinologist. I feel frigging old @ 60. Thanks.
After my car accident I think the enormous doses of opiates I was taking messed with my sleep also. Keep in mind you can’t heal well u less you get good sleep. When I achieved regular sleep again my pain level dropped quite a bit over the following weeks.

After my car accident I think the enormous doses of opiates I was taking messed with my sleep also. Keep in mind you can’t heal well u less you get good sleep. When I achieved regular sleep again my pain level dropped quite a bit over the following weeks.
It might be awhile. My accident was in 2002. Surgeries in 05 in neck and back. Another accident later in 05 that screwed up the neck surgery. Redid it 06. Found the back surgery failing in 12, redid it. A bunch more since. Good news, though I didn't think so at the time, they reduced my opiates each time in preparation for surgery and I never increased them. So I'm on fairly low levels now.

Luckily, I got a job that is like lifting weights, but in the summer, our job site Temps can go as high as 117f under the California sun .
After being in that kind-of heat, coming home to eat, it will knock anyone out faster than any pill or alcohol .

Born with a murmur and have "fib fits" lasting up to 20s every day to this day.

Hopefully it'll help with that but honestly I'm not worried. I'm of the school of thought that your body isn't trying to kill you; quite the opposite in fact.

I ordered Ashwa 8 months ago and have been waiting for my vitamin lady to receive it in an order. I don't push her and give her all the business I can 'cause her health-store business was effectively taken away from her by an unscrupulous landlord.

Yeah, those fib episodes suck. Mine last for hours, but only hit me every few months. They were becoming more frequent over the years until I started the Ashwa. So far I've only had a few short episodes.

This is the one I use https://www.gnc.com/ashwagandha/487...BZOMXZxCSgWRdvJBEpoaAjbJEALw_wcB&gclsrc=aw.ds

I'd be happy to send you some. Seriously.

I couldn't accept your kind offer in-good-conscience, at least for the moment brother, but thank you so much!

Yeah, they're a bit scary is all, even after 50 sum' years.

Tell you what, if my health-store lady has trouble getting it for me, I'll give you a holla. Thank you so much again mate. :rock:

I couldn't accept your kind offer in-good-conscience, at least for the moment brother, but thank you so much!

Yeah, they're a bit scary is all, even after 50 sum' years.

Tell you what, if my health-store lady has trouble getting it for me, I'll give you a holla. Thank you so much again mate. :rock:

Yeah, I'm ready for Ablation surgery, but my cardiologist keeps wanting to try different meds. It's been 5 years now since they've been more intense, and lasting for hours. When I was younger they only lasted a few seconds like yours. I might have to change cardiologists. They have a new cryoablation that is much less invasive, and simple.

Anyhow let me know, it's really no bother at all.

The only decent night's sleep I've had in years is if I've been drinking. Nightmares mostly. Not the kind like kids have though. My first wife/divorce fucked me up. And like a dumbass, when I was a kid I trained myself to remember all my dreams. DO NOT DO THIS.

Back