Iran attacks Israel...

Israel has not claimed responsibility for the attack. And fuck no the Iranian consulate in Damascus isn't a direct attack on Iran. And again, how many times has Iran directly attacked Israel via Hezzbollah and your poor Gazan refugees ?
Well by that logic the US is attacking Russia (Which I actually kind of agree with). Splitting hairs about the consulate IMO.

So you think we should have a nuclear Iran ? North Korea too I suppose ? THAT my friend is supporting terrorism whether you want to admit it or not.
Guns for me but not for thee. Seems like hypocrisy and arrogance, which are the great sins that are bringing the west down.

In a perfect world we would leave all those sheep fuckers to their own devices. And if Americans are attacked we would glass them. It's rich you guys pretending like Israel needs the US to defend themselves against Iran. Or any of those fuckers. lol

That has nothing to do with Israel dude. I'm not defending the US actions in Iran. Or Iraq for that matter.
Well it's also the US that has been supporting Israel. The threat of US involvement has protected Israel for decades; that's why Israel feels entitled to attack Iran, Syria and others with impunity. After at least 20+ Israeli assassinations of Iranian military, scientists, engineers, politicians and strikes on targets in Iran, Iran finally strikes back at Israel.

like I said, karma.

Last edited:
In a perfect world we would leave all those sheep fuckers to their own devices. And if Americans are attacked we would glass them. It's rich you guys pretending like Israel needs the US to defend themselves against Iran. Or any of those fuckers. lol
I don't think you realize how much you've donated to the state of Israel with your labors. If I tallied it up, would you be wanting that back or are you a charitable sort of guy?

Guns for me but not for thee. Seems like hypocrisy and arrogance, which are the great sins that are bringing the west down.
You aren't really that naive. Yeah, guns for me but not for, I don't know, let's say Charles Manson. Logic dude. Terrorists should not be allowed to have nukes. And if you think it's their right you got some seriously fucked up logic.

You aren't really that naive. Yeah, guns for me but not for, I don't know, let's say Charles Manson. Logic dude. Terrorists should not be allowed to have nukes. And if you think it's their right you got some seriously fucked up logic.
Who gets to determine who is a terrorist? A bunch of rich jews controlling the media and other sources of info? Pssssh. I'll pass on their BS. You're entering thumbpicker line towing territory.

Why do you think Iran are terrorists? Any more so than the US or Israel I mean.

Reactions: rsm
Well it's also the US that has been supporting Israel. The threat of US involvement has protected Israel for decades; that's why Israel feels entitled to attack Iran with impunity. After at least 20+ Israeli assassinations of Iranian military, scientists, engineers, politicians and strikes on targets in Iran, Iran finally strikes back at Israel.

like I said, karma.
You got one thing right. Karma. You'll see it in a couple days you can bet on that.

You guys think it's ok to prop up Ukraine, which is only a tad less fucking corrupt than Russia, but we should allow Iran to have nukes. That's pretty fucked up.

Why do you think Iran are terrorists? Any more so than the US or Israel I mean.
But but but Iran sponsors terror dude. Kind of like how the US taught torture techniques at the school of Americas for use in black pirson sites and for overthrowing and interfering with elections and legitimately appointed governments in sourth America. Oh wait.....

Holy fuck. Rich jews ? So why the fuck would you think they need US money ? :rolleyes:

And are you really questioning that Iran is a terrorist state ? I guess that explains how you can believe the moon landing is fake.

Rich jews ? So why the fuck would you think they need US money ?
The talmud states jews will own the world before messiah returns. You are a dog to the jewish elite to be marked, enslaved, and extorted for their profit and pleasure. But you're spiritually asleep so you won't see that, no offense. This is all a war for your soul my man.

We need to back Ukraine cause Zelensky is jewish.......duh chozen peeeeeeeple.
Fuck Ukraine. You think they were all dancing in fields of unicorns and rainbows over there until Putin attacked?

Survival of the fittest man. You either dominate or fall. That's human history in a nutshell. Get over it.

The talmud states jews will own the world before messiah returns. You are a dog to the jewish elite to be marked, enslaved, and extorted for their profit and pleasure. But you're spiritually asleep so you won't see that, no offense. This is all a war for your soul my man.
Ha ha. Sounds exactly like the Koran. Never heard that one before. Sounds like some anti semitic bullshit to me.

Well by that logic the US is attacking Russia (Which I actually kind of agree with). Splitting hairs about the consulate IMO.
Ukraine is another example of US meddling in another country's internal affairs, on the other side of the world. The Minsk accords were a ruse by the West to buy time for Ukraine to prepare for conflict with Russia, former leaders of Germany and France publicly admitted it, and played Putin for a fool, because Putin actually wanted peace with the West.

Up until the start of the Russian special military operation and after, Russia tried to negotiate a peaceful resolution which the US, EU and NATO all ignored; it's well known that Ukraine and Russia had the start of a peace agreement in Turkey until Johnson met with Zelensky and Ukraine backed out of the negotiations.

Even at the start, Russia moved slowly in Ukraine, it wasn't shock and awe, it was meant to bring Ukraine to negotiations. Only after the West made it clear that they would not accept any negotiations with Russia that Putin started to take and keep territory.

The US and its' allies gave Russia only one option to preserve its' national defense, so it's the only option Russia had, and Russia took it. And when it's over, what's left of Ukraine is going to be much smaller and insignificant that it was before the conflict.

Fuck Ukraine. You think they were all dancing in fields of unicorns and rainbows over there until Putin attacked?

Survival of the fittest man. You either dominate or fall. That's human history in a nutshell. Get over it.
I was being facetious. I do not support the Ukraine deal. Let them rot. Same goes for Israel, it's their problem. Let them fight for their own nation with their own money.

Back