Iran attacks Israel...

And if you think Israel's existence depends on the US you need to read a hell of a lot more history books.
I am fairly well versed in the history of the state of modern Israel. Hate to break it to you my man but if that's the case then you need to buy into the supposed miracles of the '67 six day war when all them nations had the jump on them and they were outgunned and still managed to triumph and take Jerusalem. Supposed hand of God stuff. Do you believe in miracles? I know your answer before you speak so it's rhetorical. We supply them tons of cash and weapons. So many two faced dual citizenship scumbags in our gov. Ever heard of the USS Liberty? Go look that one up and see what a great ally they are.

Blah, blah, blah. And you can thank Alexander the Great for the Roman Empire. It's life. It's no different now than it was 3000 years ago or back to the beginning of Human existence on this planet.
just karma.

Israel has hit Iran with air strikes for at least a decade, and Iran has not responded until now. it's about time.

I am fairly well versed in the history of the state of modern Israel. Hate to break it to you my man but if that's the case then you need to buy into the supposed miracles of the '67 six day war when all them nations had the jump on them and they were outgunned and still managed to triumph and take Jerusalem. Supposed hand of God stuff. Do you believe in miracles? I know your answer before you speak so it's rhetorical. We supply them tons of cash and weapons. So many two faced dual citizenship scumbags in our gov. Ever heard of the USS Liberty? Go look that one up and see what a great ally they are.
You guys keep cherry picking the one or two things like the USS liberty. It's pretty clear you harbor some animosity. Nevertheless, You aren't nearly as well versed on the history of modern Israel as you think. God had nothing to do with it. How long did it take Israel ( with no help from the US) to take those countries out of the fight ? Like 3 days or something. lol

Hey, don't take my word for it. Y'all can pine for poor Iran all you want, but they are fucked. They successfully slit their own throats. Fuck Iran.

The good news is the US has Bozo Biden in charge, he's gonna take care of this.

:LOL:

You guys keep cherry picking the one or two things like the USS liberty. It's pretty clear you harbor some animosity. Nevertheless, You aren't nearly as well versed on the history of modern Israel as you think. God had nothing to do with it. How long did it take Israel ( with no help from the US) to take those countries out of the fight ? Like 3 days or something. lol

Hey, don't take my word for it. Y'all can pine for poor Iran all you want, but they are fucked. They successfully slit their own throats. Fuck Iran.
Why do you immediately jump to the "YoU mUsT sUpPorT IrAN" crap just because I don't believe their chosen nation status? You are a protestant and you don't even know it.

just karma.

Israel has hit Iran with air strikes for at least a decade, and Iran has not responded until now. it's about time.
Bullshit dude. Israel struck Iranian forces in Syria who were aligned against Israel. They have never hit Iran with airstrikes for fucks sakes.

Why do you immediately jump to the "YoU mUsT sUpPorT IrAN" crap just because I don't believe their chosen nation status? You are a protestant and you don't even know it.
You guys just make shit up in your head and call it facts. Protestant ? Dude, I don't believe any of that bullshit. Do you understand the definition of protestant ? It's like me calling you a retard murderer because you live in Texas. That's fucking ridiculous.

You guys just make shit up in your head and call it facts. Protestant ? Dude, I don't believe any of that bullshit. Do you understand the definition of protestant ? It's like me calling you a retard murderer because you live in Texas. That's fucking ridiculous.
You miss my point. You were raised in a protestant nation and have absorbed the protestant lies about the modern nation of Israel being some staunch ally we must protect and defend at all costs by osmosis. Here you are saying how they are "gunna wipe Iran off the map blah blah". Maybe they can stand for a while on their own, ok, big deal. If we cut the flow of money and arms and toss all the dual citizenship people out of our country back to Israel they are pretty much toast not too much longer after that. You're protestant in the sense that you would pretty much say eff em if we were talking about paraguay or some other nation but Israel somehow gets a special pass cause protestants and their misguided theological speculations.

Now if you want to discuss the American hostages in Iran in the 70s.

What would you do if you just overthrew the hated US puppet Shah in a revolution, and managed to capture government officials of the ally of your former dictator, the ally that funded him, kept him in power for decades, and enabled his secret police to terrorize the people of Iran?

Floyd the CIA has seriously fucked with iran since back in the 50’s for oil. The shah did a lot of bad shit to the Iranians.

The one in Syria ? The one that Israel has not taken credit for ? How many Iranian rockets killed Israelis IN ISRAEL in the last couple years alone ?
I haven’t heard anyone questioning that it was Israel. Who do you think it was? Consulate land is foreign land. I’m not aware of any Iranian rockets killing Israelis.

I haven’t heard anyone questioning that it was Israel. Who do you think it was? Consulate land is foreign land. I’m not aware of any Iranian rockets killing Israelis.
Israel has not claimed responsibility for the attack. And fuck no the Iranian consulate in Damascus isn't a direct attack on Iran. And again, how many times has Iran directly attacked Israel via Hezzbollah and your poor Gazan refugees ?

Ok, you got me there. They took out an Iranian Nuclear facility ? You prefer the Obama method of keeping those fuckers from having nukes I guess?
Why should you be able to dictate what another sovereign nation can or can't have there Mr. Firearms Man? Ohhhhh, cause the west and all our righteous leaders say they are a threat. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA get real my man!

Reactions: rsm
Now if you want to discuss the American hostages in Iran in the 70s.

What would you do if you just overthrew the hated US puppet Shah in a revolution, and managed to capture government officials of the ally of your former dictator, the ally that funded him, kept him in power for decades, and enabled his secret police to terrorize the people of Iran?
That has nothing to do with Israel dude. I'm not defending the US actions in Iran. Or Iraq for that matter.

Reactions: rsm
Why should you be able to dictate what another sovereign nation can or can't have there Mr. Firearms Man? Ohhhhh, cause the west and all our righteous leaders say they are a threat. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA get real my man!
So you think we should have a nuclear Iran ? North Korea too I suppose ? THAT my friend is supporting terrorism whether you want to admit it or not.

Back