Iran attacks Israel...

So did you buy the blonde or the blackface tone master?
Not yet... I prefer the black but I'm seeing if I can live with my valve amps first and start using them again without aggravating my tinnitus... For some reason Hot Rod Devilles don't sell well. I don't need to sell it for finance reasons but I would have liked to have cleared the space. I'll keep my Deluxe Reverb RI

@VonBonfire Did you see what that disgusting creature did to the Orthodox Priest in Sydney yesterday? Having said that the Assyrians and the scum that did it shouldn't even be in Australia imo. So unAustralian. I don't even recognise this country anymore.

@VonBonfire Did you see what that disgusting creature did to the Orthodox Priest in Sydney yesterday? Having said that the Assyrians and the scum that did it shouldn't even be in Australia imo. So unAustralian. I don't even recognise this country anymore.
No I didn't but if you have a link to the story it would be much appreciated.

It's the top story - just go to news.com.au or smh.com.au
Dang.....dude just stabbed Mar Mari Emmanuel. That's warped. That's not a church in communion with eastern orthodoxy but he has gained a lot of attention online since resisting the covid lockdown stuff. Not life threatening but the kid cut his own finger off. Real men of genius.

I don't care what anyone did a century ago or why Muslims feel the need to kill all infidels. The fact that we let them flood into our country in the decade after 9/11 tells you all you need to know about dumbass, leftist inclusion politics. " Hey, let's let a bunch of Pakis into the country. And while we're at it let's do everything in our power to disarm the law abiding citizenry".

You're right about one thing brother. Hell is sure as fuck coming. Sooner or later.
I agree with you about the invaders coming into the USA, that's a future civil war in the making; western Europe is further down that path, and unless they do a reconquista they'll wind up in the grand caliphate of europistan within a few decades.

Stabbed him right in the head.

🔪
Yes - there is some really sick shit happening in Sydney the last couple of days with knives... The first one was a schitzophrenic... This one I'm guessing is ethnics against ethnics. Ship the ethnic bastards back to their own countries if I had my way.

Dang.....dude just stabbed Mar Mari Emmanuel. That's warped. That's not a church in communion with eastern orthodoxy but he has gained a lot of attention online since resisting the covid lockdown stuff. Not life threatening but the kid cut his own finger off. Real men of genius.
I'm surprised no one tried to stop the guy as he was slowly walking toward the altar.

Yes - there is some really sick shit happening in Sydney the last couple of days with knives... The first one was a schitzophrenic... This one I'm guessing is ethnics against ethnics. Ship the ethnic bastards back to their own countries if I had my way.
London is the capital of knife crime, looks like that's spreading through the commonwealth?

That's outrageous. Please explain yourself Floyd.
Simple. Iran is a terrorist state. They have killed thousands and thousands of innocent civilians. They terrorize their own people. I know this for a fact. They stone women to death for being raped and fling queers off buildings. If you defend them, you are defending terrorists.

It's like defending Hitler or Pol Pot

Back