Is it safe here ? Unlike TGP

You’re a weird little fucker, aren’t you? I’m starting to see why you got booted.
You always know that when you’re dealing with a dickhead that the homophobic ‘jokes’ aren’t far behind...
I like that you’re getting worked up; it amuses me. Swear at me more.

Some people like the big club with people everywhere and a line out the door. With a bouncer that selectively chooses who gets in. This is TGP.

Others prefer the neighborhood pub. Way less people, familiar faces, etc. This is Rig-Talk.

I'm WAY more neighborhood bar than big club. In fact, I avoid big clubs and for the most part avoid TGP. To quote Yogi Berra; "Nobody goes there anymore...it's too crowded."

In both cases I think you know what you're getting into. And I'm beginning to think being banned there is a badge of honor here. I haven't had the pleasure, maybe I should post a pic of Mayer's vajaja?

Some people like the big club with people everywhere and a line out the door. With a bouncer that selectively chooses who gets in. This is TGP.

Others prefer the neighborhood pub. Way less people, familiar faces, etc. This is Rig-Talk.

I'm WAY more neighborhood bar than big club. In fact, I avoid big clubs and for the most part avoid TGP. To quote Yogi Berra; "Nobody goes there anymore...it's too crowded."

In both cases I think you know what you're getting into. And I'm beginning to think being banned there is a badge of honor here. I haven't had the pleasure, maybe I should post a pic of Mayer's vajaja?
The beer might be a little warm, the women might be a little ugly...hell the women might be men. But Rig-Talk is home.

Piss off mate. I realise plenty, including not making stupid assumptions in public.
I've been banned on TGP twice. I crossed the line, One for giving that thief from Lovepedal a well deserved bollocking and Two, for posting up something full of swearing when the rules state everything must be SFW.
I sucked it up. You can too.

Sounds like you have a Stockholm syndrome from sucking Big Mike's big boomer schlong.

I guess a few of you forgot that you agreed to the TGP's "rules" when you signed up to be a member. There is no 1st Amendment protection, or individual rights as a poster/member/provoker on an online forum, unless you happen to be paying the server bills to host it.

Years ago Scott Peterson was afraid to meet me at the LA Amp Show (or so I was told), after I'd been put in the corner with a dunce cap on for one of my "I'm just going to let it all hang out at this idiot member right now!" comments.

What actually happened was I didn't give a crap. Scott was surprised, he thought I'd hold a grudge. I haven't really got time to do that, I'm kind of busy with a few things...life, a wife, a business, a pit bull & two cats, and lately...the odd chance at going out for food or playing one of my guitars!

I think there's a fair number of members who genuinely like to shoot the shit about gear, get some answers to questions, gear recommendations, and advice on solving gear/guitar/tone issues.

And then there are those who just live to be published online and think that doing it on a gear forum suddenly made them gear experts, writers, reviewers or even more spectacularly...respected for their guitar skills.

Some of you need to "Lighten up, Francis!" (Stripes reference)

Get over it, it's the internet...it's not real life unless you choose to let it be.

I guess a few of you forgot that you agreed to the TGP's "rules" when you signed up to be a member. There is no 1st Amendment protection, or individual rights as a poster/member/provoker on an online forum, unless you happen to be paying the server bills to host it.

Stop making sense!

"Lighten up, Francis!" (Stripes reference)

I was 21 when that came out and boy did I have a major crush on P. J. Soles after seeing it!

Sounds like you have a Stockholm syndrome from sucking Big Mike's big boomer schlong.

What an edgelord. Sounds like you’re too stupid to read the rules of forums you sign up to. I don’t have time to banter with paint sniffers.

Last edited:
This thread should be closed.. who cares about TGP or politics. It's fun to joke here or there but there is only one party here and one god. That's the god of rock n roll and the political party of "tone". Everything else is for whiners and ain't nobody got time for that. Nobody cares about your morals here, we only care about your gear.

What is up with that place :no:

This thread should be closed.. who cares about TGP or politics. It's fun to joke here or there but there is only one party here and one god. That's the god of rock n roll and the political party of "tone". Everything else is for whiners and ain't nobody got time for that. Nobody cares about your morals here, we only care about your gear.

^ This

Back