Is it safe here ? Unlike TGP

TGP is as ghey as Rug Talk. They are pretty much the same. Actually it's mostly the same people on both forums.

I never surprised when I see people leave either one for whatever idiotic reasons.

I like and hang out on both forums. I think both have a lot to offer. This forum has every bit as much bashing, stereotyping and general dickheadedness as TGP - it’s just a different spin on the same tribal “us vs. them” way of looking at things. Overall though, I think there are good dudes and good info on both forums. I just tune out the “noise” and focus on what I like about both.

LP Freak":3u4tqjqn said:
Beyond Black":3u4tqjqn said:
napalmdeath":3u4tqjqn said:
narad":3u4tqjqn said:
napalmdeath":3u4tqjqn said:
Artjr":3u4tqjqn said:
TGP is a very biased place. Certain people can say awful things and get away with it , like it’s nothing. If you have an opinion that differs from the TGP mod you’re cut off. That’s all I’m going to say about it.

I got banned for my opinion on the new PRS John Mayer. Said it looked "ghey".. Got the broom.

Yea, you equate your dislike of an instrument to someone's sexuality, you're going to have a bad time. That's not a differing opinion, that's against the policy of the board (/most boards). Why would you be surprised?

I said the guitar looked ghey, didn't say anything about Mayer. :confused:
Mayer's ghey too.
I’ll be ghey too if you can promise me the pussy he gets. :yes:
Yeah, he knocks down some fine ass for a "ghey" guy. We should be so ghey.... :LOL: :LOL:

I can't stand TGP. They don't know tone. I put up clips of my Dumble SSS with my 59 Les Paul, and some corksniffer had the audacity to claim that my 59 sounded more like a 60. Fucking idiots.

sutepaj":6zt1o6wo said:
I can't stand TGP. They don't know tone. I put up clips of my Dumble SSS with my 59 Les Paul, and some corksniffer had the audacity to claim that my 59 sounded more like a 60. Fucking idiots.
I’m surprised your Dumble didn’t sound like a boss Katana

stephen sawall":mctbvnov said:
Who be not loving up all them fish sticks ?
As long as there's enough catsup to go around... tartar sauce is ghey... ;)

stephen sawall":mctbvnov said:
Back on topic...is Rug Talk ©®™ safe ???
As long as it's a certified merkin... :thumbsup:

:LOL: :LOL: :D :LOL: :LOL:

JackBootedThug":qp1eddtm said:
napalmdeath":qp1eddtm said:
Artjr":qp1eddtm said:
TGP is a very biased place. Certain people can say awful things and get away with it , like it’s nothing. If you have an opinion that differs from the TGP mod you’re cut off. That’s all I’m going to say about it.

I got banned for my opinion on the new PRS John Mayer. Said it looked "ghey".. Got the broom.

THAT'S GHEY....why am i yelling? that's ghey...
I stopped just short of calling it ghey and I got a warning.

Since I like both Charvel and Jackson....
They call me Bisexual around here.
Once I said I like Kramer??
Was called transgender.

This possibly explains the picture I took of you then Danno.

bc7c3fc814b3159de7281d077f26feaa--animal-muppet-bike-stuff.jpg

Back