Is it safe here ? Unlike TGP

Big Mike is a pretty big dude but you may be also . I’ve never conversed with him at TGP but I bought a speaker from him in person and he was a really good guy

Mike is a really good guy and really fair if you are willing to look at issues from a middle man point of view - which is what mods have to do. Using the word GHEY or knocking Chinese manufacturing because it's, well, Chinese is also not a good way to start any conversation if you are dealing with an open forum format. But ya, Mike's a good guy. And if it came to an alley? My money's on him. :ROFLMAO:

"Big Mike" had his feelings hurt. Two posts before mine, someone went on a rant about Kanye West, yet I got banned for "being disrespectful towards artists". Big Mike is a big cockhead. I'd like to meet him in a dark alley and knock his teeth down his throat.
Since you were banned some time ago, you probably don't know he quit being a mod about 18-20 months ago. Not trying to say you didn't get bitch slapped, but I've been a member there for 17 years. I've been bitch slapped and given a timeout for 10 days four times. If you got booted, it's likely you crossed the line and got the ban for doing it. I know why I got the time out, and my guess is you probably do, too.

I've gotten two time outs I think. One of them I think I know the reason, but the other I have no idea about. There was no explanation or link or way to reply to the mod to ask why. That's when I stopped paying for a sponsorship. I'll ride for free from now on and they won't miss my money.

People bitch about TGP on rig-talk specifically because the rules are selectively enforced - not because they couldn't follow them.

The fact that you don't realize this, pretty much guarantees that you don't know what you're talking about.

Piss off mate. I realise plenty, including not making stupid assumptions in public.
I've been banned on TGP twice. I crossed the line, One for giving that thief from Lovepedal a well deserved bollocking and Two, for posting up something full of swearing when the rules state everything must be SFW.
I sucked it up. You can too.

All of my issues with TGP were because of PWD. (posting while drunk). I always felt like an ass the next morning and deserved every slap i ever got over there.

All of my issues with TGP were because of PWD. (posting while drunk). I always felt like an ass the next morning and deserved every slap i ever got over there.
The first step to recovery is admitting the problem, so good for you. PWD can lead to BWD (buying while drunk), and then you’re really in for trouble.

Piss off mate. I realise plenty, including not making stupid assumptions in public.
I've been banned on TGP twice. I crossed the line, One for giving that thief from Lovepedal a well deserved bollocking and Two, for posting up something full of swearing when the rules state everything must be SFW.
I sucked it up. You can too.

Na, selective enforcement of the rules is classic TGP as stated earlier. Seeing what some members can say and how they can treat others compared to folks who aren’t in the “club” is insane.

It’s not about gear, it’s about rimming ass; fat, white, moderator ass.

Na, selective enforcement of the rules is classic TGP as stated earlier. Seeing what some members can say and how they can treat others compared to folks who aren’t in the “club” is insane.

Well I’ve been there what, 12? 13 years? and I haven’t seen that...

Don't worry, snowflake. You're in a safe space now.

@ tgp you can't talk about womens vajaja/boobs/ass nor even post a bikini pic but penor' & nards talk are highly encouraged.
Not hard to figure out.

@ tgp you can't talk about womens vajaja/boobs/ass nor even post a bikini pic but penor' & nards talk are highly encouraged.
Not hard to figure out.
Narad and candletears7 can tell us all about it.

They too, love balls in their faces. The balls of fat mike.

Narad and candletears7 can tell us all about it.

They too, love balls in their faces. The balls of fat mike.

You’re a weird little fucker, aren’t you? I’m starting to see why you got booted.
You always know that when you’re dealing with a dickhead that the homophobic ‘jokes’ aren’t far behind...

Last edited:
:jerkit::emofag::gay:

These could get you banned over there! I actually posted a video of the pool scene from Fast Times At Ridgemont High over there. I didn’t realize it was an uncut video and she wips out her tits. Let’s see if I get a warning or banned. I think you have to really be ghey to report that all time great scene.

Back