Is there a way to navigate presets in Genome 2 with keyboard? (not midi)

  • Thread starter Thread starter diegoalejo15
  • Start date Start date
diegoalejo15

diegoalejo15

New member
Is there a way to navigate presets in Genome 2 with keyboard? (not midi)
 
Hey @diegoalejo15

Thanks for getting in touch. Ross from Two notes here. Unfortunately at this time there is no way of scrolling through presets with key commands. With that said, if you have a MIDI controller available, I would be more than happy to assist you in getting this setup if that helps?
 
There’s not much you can’t do with one of these.
I think Two Notes have really missed a trick with this. Lol
IMG_1637.png
 
Hey @diegoalejo15

Thanks for getting in touch. Ross from Two notes here. Unfortunately at this time there is no way of scrolling through presets with key commands. With that said, if you have a MIDI controller available, I would be more than happy to assist you in getting this setup if that helps?
I know how to do it via midi, thanks. Let keep it as a feature request.
 
Back
Top