Jet City JCA45

maybe they are trying to reinvent themselves now the mike soldano isn't involved at all....some bits of the vid sounded pretty good, others were terrible

lol, I commented on the thread I started on this yesterday. Essentially with right mic placement and preamp gain levels I bet your average user could make that sound awesome.

Kapo_Polenton":1g48ydoz said:
lol, I commented on the thread I started on this yesterday. Essentially with right mic placement and preamp gain levels I bet your average user could make that sound awesome.

The vid I posted a bit ago is not the same vid as posted yesterday.

sjk":2fx4gg6v said:
Kapo_Polenton":2fx4gg6v said:

It is also only "better" because the first was so bad. I still think it sounds lousy but that is just me. Also, LEARN THE DAMN LEADS!!!

JerEvil":nvdtrjqv said:
sjk":nvdtrjqv said:
Kapo_Polenton":nvdtrjqv said:

It is also only "better" because the first was so bad. I still think it sounds lousy but that is just me. Also, LEARN THE DAMN LEADS!!!

It's not the best and is still expensive and I have several very good plexis, and 2204's clones already so I will not be getting one but still interested a tad lol. I could make the tone he gets with the zep riffing work for me thou. But yeah what he put up initially was just awfull :LOL: :LOL:

Kapo_Polenton":23hfdp73 said:

yeah I agree. In the second vid posted here i thought it sounded a lot better (especially the crunch channel)....in the right hands I bet it kicks ass

Back