Kamala

I'm sure people that have had conversations with her walked away knowing they've had better conversations with a stack of pancakes

Last edited:
I bet her ass smells bad.
Adc1nAR.jpg

Not the most-edifying thread in history and not the kind of vibe we're looking for, but locker-room talk is a fact of life. :dunno:

As a mod, you need to step up and get rid of this bullshit. Call out this kind of attitude where men treat women like shit. Man up, mate.

You're telling me to man up? I'd rather be a man than a nanny.

1) Forum's subtitle is:

"Abandon hope all ye who enter here..."
You're free to try to influence people's attitudes here, as are they to express themselves in manners of their choosing.

2) I've already tried to do exactly this:
"Not the most-edifying thread in history and not the kind of vibe we're looking for..."

I'm not going to chastise anyone for his choice of words or attitudes in an off-topic sub-forum, hence my posting a description of the thread and leaving it at that. Exceptions would be OTT disrespect towards the mods and threats of physical harm.

It's a slippery slope, attempting to control peeps' behaviour in a locker-room-type situation. Besides, I see no generic "men treating women like shit" going on here; it's aimed at a specific person, just as it is often at specific men by these guys. If I banned this sort of talk aimed at either sex, it'd have to apply to both... then the main RT forum if someone calls someone a dick or says his or her shit stinks... then... you get the idea.

My advice is to look away from this thread. I only read it 'cause I'm a mod; I'd have ignored it otherwise. Thank you for your concern mate.

Back