Kamala

You hypocritical sexist neanderthals are sickening. No wonder you're all single.
3961E8D3-6C05-47C3-98AC-119E37AFD2D0.jpeg

Definitely a horrible stench emanating from that wench.
You think her hoo-ha cackles too?
Id grudge fuck her :hys:
She's probably a dead fuck like her vice presidency.
I bet her ass smells bad.
She's such a slut that ho-bag doesn't have crabs, she has lobsters!!
You’re happy with this shit? As a mod?
No wonder Rig Talk has such a fucked reputation of being a hillbilly circle jerk. This place is laughed at by anyone I know who’s serious about gear, which sucks cos there’s some great people here.
There’s also some brainless rock apes too, whom you’re enabling.
You think women and young girls wanting to learn guitar and gain experience would want to view this if they come to this forum?
And your solution is to look away? 😂
You can do better than that. Or can’t you?

No wonder Rig Talk has such a fucked reputation of being a hillbilly circle jerk. This place is laughed at by anyone I know who’s serious about gear, which sucks cos there’s some great people here.
You think women and young girls wanting to learn guitar and gain experience would want to view this if they come to this forum?
Welcome to the real world princess. You always have the option to not come into the off topic forum and whine like a 5th grader. There are multitudes of other forums out there in interweb world.

If a person is that serious about gear, then they would stay in the gear sections and not come to the OT sections to whine about people they disagree with. Very simple. Like extremely simple logic. In fact, serious people do do that! I guess you're not that serious about gear then.

I've got this...
Screen Shot 2021-07-30 at 9.58.10 AM copy.png

Smell the love!

@jdel77 you have my answer, mate. Again, thank you for your concern.

I'll take your "laughing like" to my post as a thank you for taking the time to respond; sorry if you didn't like what you read.

Go back in your hole.

@jdel77 you have my answer, mate. Again, thank you for your concern.

I'll take your "laughing like" to my post as a thank you for taking the time to respond; sorry if you didn't like what you read.

No, it meant that your response was pitifully inadequate, particularly as an Admin/Mod.
I mod 4 Facebook Buy/Sell groups, two are the largest in Australia. Anyone comes close to spouting the shit you tolerate here at RT would be blocked. Maybe it's just endemic of culture that's perpetuated on this forum?

No, it meant that your response was pitifully inadequate, particularly as an Admin/Mod.
I know that of course, mate.

My comment on that was a discreet-and-sarcastic way of pointing out the fact that you could've thanked me for taking the time to respond in the way that I did - politely and not just 2 words or none at all. It might've been pitifully-inadequate in your eyes, but not mine. Fine.

I thanked you in every post in which I've responded to you, BTW, 'cause I've got manners and of course respect everyone's right to his or her opinion. Heck, I even apologised if it wasn't what you were hoping for.

I don't have to spell things out to you publicly on-demand, as I have, so at the very least a thank you would be kinda-nice.

Anyway, as I don't believe in trying to control others' thoughts, please don't feel obligated to return the respectful treatment I've afforded you. Really, just maybe try to have some fun in this forum even though you feel it's so shitty?

Back