Keto

Must suck not eating pizza, bread, spaghetti...

Good for you sticking to the meat and nutz diet šŸ¤£

You can have pizza, the crust is made from cauliflower. Can do spaghetti, I use something call healthy noodles, no carb, also have hearts of palm noodles. I've even made lasagna with hearts of palm, and eggplant.

You can have pizza, the crust is made from cauliflower. Can do spaghetti, I use something call healthy noodles, no carb, also have hearts of palm noodles. I've even made lasagna with hearts of palm, and eggplant.
We do pizza. Fuck the cauliflower shit. Get some 4 net carb wraps. Fresh mozzarella, spinach leaf and tomato. Oven at 400 for 10 minutes. makes awesome thin crust pizza.

We do pizza. Fuck the cauliflower shit. Get some 4 net carb wraps. Fresh mozzarella, spinach leaf and tomato. Oven at 400 for 10 minutes. makes awesome thin crust pizza.

That's not too bad. I'm trying to not have any grain though. Might try this every so often.

There's a crust recipe i want to try. It's half a cup shredded mozzarella, 2 tablespoons of cream cheese. Mix these two together, and soften in the microwave until you have a dough like cheese ball. then mix half a cup of almond flour, and 1 egg. Make a dough ball like normal.

I did Keto. I lost so much weight that I started to freak-out a bit. I wasn't feeling right either. I think I overdid it, since I was working outside at the time. Keto is great, but too much protein w/o complex carbs is hard on your kidneys. Stop eating processed foods and sugar. You can monitor how your system reacts to meals by monitoring your blood sugar level 1/2 hour after you eat. Eating peanuts after a meal helps lower blood sugar. If you snack, snack on veggies and/or protein. Potatoes are not only fine, they contain essential minerals that your body needs. If you're eating pasta, try to consume a high protein brand and make sure you include plenty of meats. My protein-to-carb ration is 2:1 for every meal. It's tuff, because I love deep fried foods! I try to coat things in flour vs dipping in batter, as it helps keep the blood sugar down.

I did Keto. I lost so much weight that I started to freak-out a bit. I wasn't feeling right either. I think I overdid it, since I was working outside at the time. Keto is great, but too much protein w/o complex carbs is hard on your kidneys. Stop eating processed foods and sugar. You can monitor how your system reacts to meals by monitoring your blood sugar level 1/2 hour after you eat. Eating peanuts after a meal helps lower blood sugar. If you snack, snack on veggies and/or protein. Potatoes are not only fine, they contain essential minerals that your body needs. If you're eating pasta, try to consume a high protein brand and make sure you include plenty of meats. My protein-to-carb ration is 2:1 for every meal. It's tuff, because I love deep fried foods! I try to coat things in flour vs dipping in batter, as it helps keep the blood sugar down.

Yeah, sounds like you overdid it. If you loose too much, and combine that with physical work that's no good.

I did a different diet many years ago, and lost too much too, and I know what you mean about not feeling right. It was a low fat diet. I lost a shit ton, but felt bad. Then one day I had some fried chicken wings, and 30 mins later felt like I did a fat rail of cocaine :ROFLMAO:

Attachments

• tenor.gif
    tenor.gif
    1.9 MB · Views: 89
Yeah, sounds like you overdid it. If you loose too much, and combine that with physical work that's no good.

I did a different diet many years ago, and lost too much too, and I know what you mean about not feeling right. It was a low fat diet. I lost a shit ton, but felt bad. Then one day I had some fried chicken wings, and 30 mins later felt like I did a fat rail of cocaine :ROFLMAO:
My boss at the time said to me... "Are you okay? You look pale and tired." As soon as I got home, I poured a large Tupperware bowl of Cap'n Crunch. šŸ™‚

That's no way to talk about your mom like that. She's giving you good advise. The most popular President ever even made her Secretary of Health šŸ¤£

You married her, so now you're my uncle step daddy. I'm calling CPS if you try to touch my dick again.

Thought you'd like that one, bud. If anyone's earned the right to say that here, 'tis you and me.

MonkeyNutz. King of the underboobā„¢. :LOL:

I tried it for 2 or 3 months and lost 25 lbs but my chest started the ache for large chunks of the day so it made me nervous. Now Iā€™m just low carb.

is it normal to have a slight headache? I'm about 5-6 days in.....
Yes definitely. It's a symptom of what they call the "low carb flu". The first time I tried keto after a lifetime of carb-centric diet, I was literally in bed for 3 days and could barely walk. Fat adaptation is a weird thing at first, hang in there. I find drinking salt water first thing in the morning helps.

Back