Keto

Never tried it, I know my wife and her friends have. Any diet can work the 1st month. It’s all about not eating more than 30/40 carbs a day. Do it for a year that’s the hard part.
I figure by this time next year everyone will be on the Biden diet. A diet plan nobody wants.

Hah this has been the easiest diet ever. I already loved meat, and veggies. Just had to cut carbs, and sugar, which was easy.

Hah this has been the easiest diet ever. I already loved meat, and veggies. Just had to cut carbs, and sugar, which was easy.

Those diets (Atkins also) are great for the short term but staying long term as a life style is not in the cards for most people.
You must learn to eat in moderation then the weight will come off slowly but you have changed your lifestyle and it becomes natural.
Keeping low carbs is great but to keep sanity and the ability to stay on the long term you need to eat carbs.
Great job losing 20lbs in a month but note, I bet 10lbs is water and if you do not keep going, that 20lbs could easily return.
Moderation my man!!

Those diets (Atkins also) are great for the short term but staying long term as a life style is not in the cards for most people.
You must learn to eat in moderation then the weight will come off slowly but you have changed your lifestyle and it becomes natural.
Keeping low carbs is great but to keep sanity and the ability to stay on the long term you need to eat carbs.
Great job losing 20lbs in a month but note, I bet 10lbs is water and if you do not keep going, that 20lbs could easily return.
Moderation my man!!

Yeah, I know the 10lbs was a freebie, that came off in a week. I plan on riding Keto down to my target weight of 180lbs (maybe 190) for my height. Then reintroducing some carbage.

My last lab results were pretty unnerving, so this is more of an attempt to save myself long term health issues. My liver. and pre-diabetic indicators were heading in the wrong direction.

Yo Nutz, I'm currently doing Keto and have done a shit ton of research on the topic over the last year or so. Personally I'm not in it for weight loss, but for other specific health conditions. However, you've hit a gold mine if you can stick with it.

The reason this is unlike any other "diet" is for one word: ketones. While other diets mainly rely on calorie restriction, keto encourages eating to satiety with low carbs and moderate protein. After a few weeks to months you become fat adapted and cravings subside. I could write pages on the topic, but the bottom line is that most of us have tens of thousands of calories already stored on us as fat, but high carb/high insulin levels prevent us from access. Convert to fat burning and there is a huge shift in your metabolism that will seriously change your life regardless of your goals. Hit me up man any time PM, or we can continue here. Cheers!

1616765289713.png

I bet CNutz would break his diet for that.

My wife and I have been keto and low carb since Sept of 2017. I lost almost 60lbs. Put back on around 15 since Covid started though but slowly getting back to my goal weight.

Last edited:
Because he cares about you. Mr. President Joe Biden gives a fuck about you....or climate!
NOT!!

Attachments

• IMG_20210425_2246191.jpg
    IMG_20210425_2246191.jpg
    86.1 KB · Views: 61
Back