Liberal Gloating

Duh! That's why it's called the "Liberal Collective." Of course you get painted with a broad brush because you're all little clones, communist comrades. You're incapable of individual thought, and you need your thoughts and beliefs either issued or imparted to you. Just look at yourselves. You're all exactly the same virulent, hateful, unhinged, insane, misguided little activists.
It's like a hive mind, MG.

:cool:

Being an OLD QUEEN the only think you can converse with is a gaping asshole after @paulyc has fucked it.
giphy.gif

In your feeble little mind, you think you can can condescend me. However to educated people who actually know what they're talking about, you're ignorant, uneducated, and willfully foolish. Like it says in Proverbs 18:3, "He that answereth a matter before he heareth it, it is folly and shame unto him." I've already explained how deficient your pathetic knowledge is at nauseum, so if you think you're so much smarter then why do you feel compelled to respond with stupid insults? You will perish in your ignorance, and on the day of judgement, you will indeed remember how I warned you. You will then spend eternity in shame, regretting your willful ignorance.

This is opinion, and retorting using quotes from the Bible is irrelevant. Christianity stemmed from a Semitic cult which was then mainstreamed to lock in socio-political control, absorbing elements of other religions and discarding those characteristics which would lead to independent and critical thinking.

I have asked you FOUR times now to provide evidence that there are Biblical manuscripts which date to the Bronze Age, and you haven't responded with a shred of academic credibility, not once.

I will happily challenge and debate you on any topic of your choice, but it would turn quickly into yet another example of the meaningless, narcissistic and self aggrandising ranting for which you're known for on this forum. This is a waste of everyone's time, and no one's interested in it.

If you think you're capable of holding such a discussion, then let's go. I'll create a thread and we'll have at it. Failing that, do everyone here a favour and try the decaf, before fucking off completely.

This is opinion, and retorting using quotes from the Bible is irrelevant. Christianity stemmed from a Semitic cult which was then mainstreamed to lock in socio-political control, absorbing elements of other religions and discarding those characteristics which would lead to independent and critical thinking.

I have asked you FOUR times now to provide evidence that there are Biblical manuscripts which date to the Bronze Age, and you haven't responded with a shred of academic credibility, not once.
I will happily challenge and debate you on any topic of your choice, but it would turn quickly into yet another example of the meaningless, narcissistic and self aggrandising ranting for which you're known for on this forum.

If you think you're capable of holding such a discussion, then let's go. Failing that, try the decaf.
Trade emails and do it privately...................... the exchange will go FAR smoother.

Isn't THIS what you accuse him of above?

You want resolution? Do it peacefully as you want that.........don't you?

I don’t want resolution.
I want a discussion/debate with someone who goes out of his way to regularly post outright bullshit, attacking anywhere from a quarter to almost half of the US population who identify as liberal depending on what stats you use.

I will happily challenge and debate you on any topic of your choice, but it would turn quickly into yet another example of the meaningless, narcissistic and self aggrandising ranting for which you're known for on this forum. This is a waste of everyone's time, and no one's interested in it.

If you think you're capable of holding such a discussion, then let's go. I'll create a thread and we'll have at it. Failing that, do everyone here a favour and try the decaf, before fucking off completely.
Any monkey could answer your dumb questions, but you apparently don't have the intellectual capacity of a monkey. Do I need to direct you to the 30,000 biblical manuscripts - written in dozens of languages and over a 5,000 year period and within 99.5% accuracy of each other - housed in museums and research facilities all over the world?

Oh wait, how can I expect someone so uneducated to be aware of the Dead Sea Scrolls? As if that's not enough, I could point you to well-known contemporary philosophers who corroborate biblical history but you'd have far too much difficulty understanding it.

"I asked you FOUR times," blah, blah. LOL! Are you so inept that you can't even get informed on rudimentary history? You say such stupid things like, "no academic credibility," blah, blah. Yet, you're so ignorant that you never stopped to think that thousands of academic institutions all over the world for centuries house, research, and teach biblical history because it's an entirely credible and scientific field of research.

It's funny how you demand "academic credibility" when you have absolutely ZERO yourself. Not only that, but your audacity to blurt out nonsense would be something to marvel at if I wasn't so familiar with liberal stupidity. LOL!

"I'd be happy to challenge and debate you on any topic of your choice," ah ha ha ha ha! Of course you would because you're acutely unaware of how ignorant you sound. LOL! I'd even let you assemble a panel to debate me alone and I'll still put you to shame any day of the week within 1 minute of you opening your mouth. Any topic huh? Ha ha ha! OK, so which topic do you want to debate as I have several areas of expertise? Hmm, let's see... Computer technology, biblical history, education, woodworking, business law, education law, politics, social science, just to name a few. LOL! Do you not understand how dumb your statement is? I would wipe the floor with you and of your constituents, but even as capable as I am, I wouldn't be presumptuous enough to challenge a debate on 'any topic.'

I'm certainly competent and confident enough to, but unlike you, I don't engage in debates I know nothing about. You, on the other hand, babble with no knowledge and try to argue with people far, far more qualified than you. It's a shame that you can't figure out how immensely stupid that kind of mentality is. Whatever little knowledge you have is not learned through study, scientific pursuit, or developed logic, rather, you amalgamate ignorance and somehow think that makes you qualified to open your big mouth. For ahead and show us where you have accomplished such pursuits. Ha ha ha!

So what, are you going to debate the whole nation of Israel, or Cambridge University, Oxford, world-class research museums, etc? LOL! Good luck with that. The fact is you're completely ignorant and incapable of mounting a sensible argument because your thinking is so deficient. Do you not understand that you don't even know what or where research is done but somehow think you're going to challenge an argument?

Go ahead and detail for us how many years you've studied history, geology, archeology, science anthropology, and sociology. What credentials give you the confidence to issue such moronic challenges? Oh wait, maybe you just automatically assume everyone else is as ignorant as yourself. Hey, if you're so bold to challenge highly educated people on "any topic," then go ahead and lay out for us how you would accomplish such a feat.

You can't even substantiate in any credible way whatsoever, and certainly with any degree of "academic credibility," your exceedingly foolish rambling about, "
Semitic cult which was then mainstreamed to lock in socio-political control, absorbing elements of other religions and discarding those characteristics which would lead to independent and critical thinking.
Man, what a load of senseless drivel. Ah ha ha ha ha! Which "semitic cult" would that be exactly? Name it and give us a credible account of it's history.

Tell us then exactly which historical accounts prove that Jews "absorbed elements of other religions." LOL! Given the fact that Israel has always consistently based their beliefs on the Torah and Tanakh, how is it you figure they "absorbed elements, blah, blah" when scripture had been 99.5% consistent throughout a 6,000 year history?

It's not that your ideas are underdeveloped but that you're so very far from any realm of basic understanding. You can't even apply basic logic, and if you could, you'd never say something so senseless.

You don't know what the hell you're talking about. Just try, try real hard, to get that little brain of yours to understand the fact that you NEVER, EVER read the bible, have ZERO theological knowledge, and most likely couldn't test beyond 5th grade literacy, but SOMEHOW in that tiny mind of yours, have this crazy idea that you not only know something about it but are so confident you issue challenges to people who've actually accomplished all the things you never could.

The fact is you humiliated yourself. Ignorance is noxious in itself, but the arrogance you have in your ignorance makes it that much more detestable. If you could've even asked just one sensible question, perhaps I might have the slightest degree of respect for you. However, everything you said deserves absolute ZERO respect. Not only do you NOT deserve respect, your brash ignorance is contemptible.

Any monkey could answer your dumb questions, but you apparently don't have the intellectual capacity of a monkey. Do I need to direct you to the 30,000 biblical manuscripts - written in dozens of languages and over a 5,000 year period and within 99.5% accuracy of each other - housed in museums and research facilities all over the world?

Oh wait, how can I expect someone so uneducated to be aware of the Dead Sea Scrolls? As if that's not enough, I could point you to well-known contemporary philosophers who corroborate biblical history but you'd have far too much difficulty understanding it.

"I asked you FOUR times," blah, blah. LOL! Are you so inept that you can't even get informed on rudimentary history? You say such stupid things like, "no academic credibility," blah, blah. Yet, you're so ignorant that you never stopped to think that thousands of academic institutions all over the world for centuries house, research, and teach biblical history because it's an entirely credible and scientific field of research.

It's funny how you demand "academic credibility" when you have absolutely ZERO yourself. Not only that, but your audacity to blurt out nonsense would be something to marvel at if I wasn't so familiar with liberal stupidity. LOL!

"I'd be happy to challenge and debate you on any topic of your choice," ah ha ha ha ha! Of course you would because you're acutely unaware of how ignorant you sound. LOL! I'd even let you assemble a panel to debate me alone and I'll still put you to shame any day of the week within 1 minute of you opening your mouth. Any topic huh? Ha ha ha! OK, so which topic do you want to debate as I have several areas of expertise? Hmm, let's see... Computer technology, biblical history, education, woodworking, business law, education law, politics, social science, just to name a few. LOL! Do you not understand how dumb your statement is? I would wipe the floor with you and of your constituents, but even as capable as I am, I wouldn't be presumptuous enough to challenge a debate on 'any topic.'

I'm certainly competent and confident enough to, but unlike you, I don't engage in debates I know nothing about. You, on the other hand, babble with no knowledge and try to argue with people far, far more qualified than you. It's a shame that you can't figure out how immensely stupid that kind of mentality is. Whatever little knowledge you have is not learned through study, scientific pursuit, or developed logic, rather, you amalgamate ignorance and somehow think that makes you qualified to open your big mouth. For ahead and show us where you have accomplished such pursuits. Ha ha ha!

So what, are you going to debate the whole nation of Israel, or Cambridge University, Oxford, world-class research museums, etc? LOL! Good luck with that. The fact is you're completely ignorant and incapable of mounting a sensible argument because your thinking is so deficient. Do you not understand that you don't even know what or where research is done but somehow think you're going to challenge an argument?

Go ahead and detail for us how many years you've studied history, geology, archeology, science anthropology, and sociology. What credentials give you the confidence to issue such moronic challenges? Oh wait, maybe you just automatically assume everyone else is as ignorant as yourself. Hey, if you're so bold to challenge highly educated people on "any topic," then go ahead and lay out for us how you would accomplish such a feat.

You can't even substantiate in any credible way whatsoever, and certainly with any degree of "academic credibility," your exceedingly foolish rambling about, "

Man, what a load of senseless drivel. Ah ha ha ha ha! Which "semitic cult" would that be exactly? Name it and give us a credible account of it's history.

Tell us then exactly which historical accounts prove that Jews "absorbed elements of other religions." LOL! Given the fact that Israel has always consistently based their beliefs on the Torah and Tanakh, how is it you figure they "absorbed elements, blah, blah" when scripture had been 99.5% consistent throughout a 6,000 year history?

It's not that your ideas are underdeveloped but that you're so very far from any realm of basic understanding. You can't even apply basic logic, and if you could, you'd never say something so senseless.

You don't know what the hell you're talking about. Just try, try real hard, to get that little brain of yours to understand the fact that you NEVER, EVER read the bible, have ZERO theological knowledge, and most likely couldn't test beyond 5th grade literacy, but SOMEHOW in that tiny mind of yours, have this crazy idea that you not only know something about it but are so confident you issue challenges to people who've actually accomplished all the things you never could.

The fact is you humiliated yourself. Ignorance is noxious in itself, but the arrogance you have in your ignorance makes it that much more detestable. If you could've even asked just one sensible question, perhaps I might have the slightest degree of respect for you. However, everything you said deserves absolute ZERO respect. Not only do you NOT deserve respect, your brash ignorance is contemptible.
Midget flex!!!!

blogimage2.jpg

Nobody read this. Not even those who agree with you. So nice going, Kaczynski.

You said this a couple of times - yet I can't see how it counts for jack shit.
Consistent? So what?

What part of 30,000 ancient manuscripts, the Dead Sea Scrollls, 6,000 years of writing, numerous authors, countless scribes, in dozens of languages, across the entire globe but still within 99.5% accuracy of each other no matter what era they were written, can you not understand? I've already answered your stupid questions in-depth repeatedly in previous threads. However, the answer to your questions is common-sense. Are you not smart enough to consider the implications of those facts? The problem is not just that you're ignorant and uneducated because those things can be fixed to some degree, but that you decide a matter before hearing it, that you have no interest in authentic learning, and whatever doesn't fit your hypocritical ideology, you attack. Go answer those questions yourself if you really want to know because I don't believe you ask questions in sincerity.

Back