The DNC is the CCP of the USA.

ccn

Banned
March 29, 2023

Let’s get real with each other for a minute. Today’s Democrat National Committee (DNC) is nothing more than a subsidiary of the Chinese Communist Party (CCP). There are no “liberals” in the Democrat Party today, only far left lunatics stuck somewhere between Marxist and Maoist. The Biden’s in particular, are entirely owned by the CCP and all sane people know it!

Their party agenda is based upon the principles of Karl Marx with heavy handed tactics, the likes of Chairman Mao. They don’t serve any American citizen today. They only serve the enemies of America, to destroy freedom, liberty, and justice. They are the party of a major mental and moral malfunction. They hate everything America ever stood for and they aim to destroy it.

In the good ole days, we had liberals and conservatives, both seeking peace, freedom, liberty and justice, but with different ideas how to achieve those common goals. Now, there are no liberals, just galvanized true conservative American patriots trying to save freedom for all, and whacky Marxist morons trying to steal from everyone else, to enrich themselves.

Liberals used to be peacemakers, anti-war types. Now they are the most violent destructive people in the USA, via democrat groups Black Lives Matter and ANTIFA, the most fascist group to ever set foot on American soil. The two make the KKK look like a girl scout troop, and they are funded and protected by the DNC (CCP of the USA) and their corporate coconspirators.

Everything is wrong in the USA right now, as over 70% of Americans say the country is headed in the wrong direction under DNC leadership, in poll after poll.

Our problem is really quite simple. Today’s Marxist democrats are insane.

Over 90% of the “mass shootings” have been carried out by a crazed leftist malcontent, including the school shooting in Nashville yesterday, that left three young children and three adults dead at the hands of a 28-year old female who was “transitioning to a male,” as if that’s even possible. No matter how much one mutilates their body, they remain the same gender they were at birth.

What’s the insane democrat reaction to crazy people doing crazy violent things?

Well, dementia Joe thought it was appropriate to step to the podium and make jokes about his favorite ice cream, before launching yet another assault on the 2nd Amendment, as if the gun did the killing, not the crazy 28-year old trans leftist mental misfit. Another leftist alleged Highland Park survivor used the deadly event to crash the security gates at the shooting scene to help dementia Joe turn focus away from the crazed killer, and onto the guns the nut used in her killing spree.

Meanwhile, a top priority of the DNC since Obama 2009 has been to put violent convicted criminals back on the streets, import millions more at our Southern Border, turn our courts into protection for perpetrators instead of victims, and weaponize every Executive Branch Agency against American Citizens.

In just the past two years, the unconstitutional O’Biden regime has literally created death and destruction across this country and around the globe. They have created so many disasters at this point that there’s no longer any need to even bother enumerating them.

If YOU are still sitting on the sidelines waiting for someone else to do something, betting on any political figure when we no longer have legitimate elections or spending your time whining and complaining about our dismal condition, YOU my friend, are unamerican and NOT part of any solution!

There’s always more evidence to know, but at some point, evidence must become actionable, or it’s just more useless information.

If YOU are not working with other sane Citizens to solve these problems in truly viable options, then the idea that “there is nothing YOU can do” is right. Sitting on the sidelines or working alone, there’s nothing anyone can do. We are doomed!

Only if we get in the same room, with the same single purpose and a unified determination to defeat the evil insanity currently gripping our country, can we have hope for the future.

Sadly, millions of Americans are addicted to Hopium, not hope! A false hope is no hope at all. Fearful of the future, millions seek Hope, but instead, gravitate towards that which gives them momentary calm, Hopium.

Hopium is comfort found in mere words. It doesn’t take a genius to know what you want to hear. You want to hear “everything will be okay.” You want to hear that “someone else will save the day.” But it’s not true… it only creates more apathy in the only people who can save the day, YOU!

We must begin with two points of agreement…

1. The American left is totally insane now, and totally destructive of our beloved country, and therefore, they cannot be allowed to remain in power over this country.
  2. Our strength rests in our numbers and unity, nowhere else. So, we either work together to put an end to the evil insanity, or we perish together.
Every American will make a choice, whether they want to or not. Every American will also pay the consequences for those choices.

If you think the future does not depend upon the choice you make today, you’re wrong. But if you have already surrendered, believing there is nothing we can do, then you will be right. You have created a self-fulfilling prophecy of death and destruction by simply refusing to unite for the fight of this century.

The future is in the hands of evil insane immoral and unethical miscreants today and it will remain in their hands, unless we remove it from their hands.

Only the American Citizens themselves hold such power. But they must use that power or lose it forever! Today is the day! There will be no participation trophy’s when freedom is lost forever!

1680214635282.gif

@T.V. Should I assume you're anti Trump and you believe the Dems are doing the right thing with Trump? If not, what's your position?
I do not like Trump. He’s a dirtbag. Do I think the Dems are doing the right thing with him? What are the Dems doing?

I do not like Trump. He’s a dirtbag. Do I think the Dems are doing the right thing with him? What are the Dems doing?
If you didn't get all your info from the mainstream media you wouldn't think that .

Do you understand that from late 2015 onward the DNC's # 1 goal was to make sure the American electorate hated Trump by any means necessary ? Wikileaks exposed the plan and democrats made it clear that they were to lie and lie and lie and do whatever it takes to get people to hate Trump even though none of what they said about him was ever true .

In fact the mainstream media adored Trump all the way up to his running for President , the NYT wanted him to run as a democrat. EVERYTHING and I mean EVERYTHING that has been reported about him over the last 6 years has been lies .

If you didn't get all your info from the mainstream media
I don’t get any of my information from mainstream media. Where do you get yours? Underground media? Someone is making money off of you.

@T.V. I'm sick to death of trying to accommodate your antagonism and evasiveness at every opportunity.

You're now on my ignore (aka: shit list) list so no further interactions between us two.................enough IS enough.

I STRONGLY urge others to do the same thing to run you off outta here as you're of zero benefit to us or the site.

@ccn @SQUAREHEAD @JackTheBear @70 Mach 1 @Funk'n Metal @Picasso and whoever else reads this.

Last edited:
I don’t get any of my information from mainstream media. Where do you get yours? Underground media? Someone is making money off of you.
There you go lying again . You post things that come directly from the mainstream media narrative so I know you get your info from the mainstream because if you didn't you wouldn't sound so stupid all the time.

There you go lying again . You post things that come directly from the mainstream media narrative so I know you get your info from the mainstream because if you didn't you wouldn't sound so stupid all the time.
I read books. They kind of look like memes, but you lift the meme up, and there’s another page behind it with words and sentences that are strung together in a cohesive manner that tell an account of some THING.

BULLSHIT , there's no way in hell you read books . Lying bastard
@ccn The ONLY thing he reads is on the back of the toilet door where his co-workers and HIS OWN family write about him being a no good cunt and a lying fuckwit.
Here’s a good one for you guys to give a go. If you get stuck, I’m here. It is fairly dense.

1680220321865.png

All indications are for a major Economic Collapse, not just a Recession but a “Full Blown Soup-Line Depression”.

Our fiat currency has lost 98% of its value, commercial and residential real estate are declining in value, 25% percent of the workforce refuses to work (thanks to government handouts), government and media have no credibility due to their lies and corruption, food is becoming too expensive due to inflation and shortages, air travel is becoming less safe, banks are failing, Illegal invaders are overwhelming our welfare and medical-care systems, all of which will deprive our citizens of these benefits for themselves.

Hey, @ccn dude. Do you ever cite your sources?
@New Guy

Economist Peter Schiff Advises ‘Get Rid of Your US Dollars Now’ — Warns USD’s Reserve Currency Status in Jeopardy​

Economist Peter Schiff has urged people to get rid of their U.S. dollars now as a growing number of countries have escalated their efforts to reduce their dependence on the U.S. and the USD. “The dollar’s reserve currency status is in jeopardy, as is the American standard of living that depends on it. The best move you can make to mitigate your personal loss is to divest of dollars and dollar-denominated financial assets,” he stressed.

Get Rid of U.S. Dollars Now, Says Peter Schiff​

Gold bug and economist Peter Schiff has urged U.S. dollar holders to get rid of their USD now. He tweeted Friday:

How much clearer does the writing on the wall need to be? Get rid of your U.S. dollars now, while there’s still enough people who still can’t read it.
His tweet was prompted by an article titled, “Saudi Arabia, Southeast Asian Nations Swipe Left on US Dollar Dependence,” which highlights the mounting efforts by countries in Southeast Asia and the Middle East, particularly Saudi Arabia and ASEAN nations, to reduce their reliance on the U.S. and the dollar. The Turkish central bank also recently unveiled measures to ramp up their de-dollarization efforts.

Schiff tweeted on Thursday:

The dollar’s reserve currency status is in jeopardy, as is the American standard of living that depends on it. The best move you can make to mitigate your personal loss is to divest of dollars and dollar-denominated financial assets.
The economist has repeatedly issued warnings about the state of the U.S. economy and the looming devaluation of the U.S. dollar. In a recent tweet, he cautioned that the U.S. economy is “poised on the biggest economic disaster in its history,” emphasizing that we are on the cusp of a financial crisis that will be bigger than the last one.

Back