LINKIN PARK THE LAST OF BACKLINE 3 BY RACK SYSTEMS

RACKSYSTEMS

Well I have done many of these racks for L.P. These are racks 11 and 12 for them and they complete backline 3 for the 2 guitar players. Each player has a complete back up of his entire rack. The pedals go in front of the 2 Randall preamps. One preamp is on the right side and one on the left and sounds are blended. To compensate for phase issues between different modules there is a phase reverse loop in the gcx so both preamps can be kept in phase.. Here are pics of the entire backline.

IM000781.jpg

IM000782.jpg

IM000784.jpg

IM000785.jpg

IM000786.jpg

IM000787.jpg

IM000788.jpg

IM000789.jpg

I'm not a fan, but jesus christ those racks are nuts. It'd be so nice to be able to afford gear like that.

Speed_Racer71":19rc6vxq said:
i spy a metal zone :LOL: :LOL:

Thanks for that... I was certain I'd seen that as well. It's got to be used as an exaggerated effect type of tone and not as the basis of a primary sound don't you think? Or maybe I'm just delusional and don't know what I'm doing/talking about :D

Shiny_Surface":q5i5bm7g said:
Linkin Park making some Rig Talk members jealous = priceless :LOL: :LOL:

I like Linken Park, some of their stuff is really cool and also like the remixed stuff :)

Holy shit those racks are AWESOME!!!!!!

Hey Dave, did you post Jerry's rig here yet? I saw it on HRI but did not want to cross-post your stuff in case you had your reasons. Lots of AIC fans here.

What modules are in the M4's? I am leaning towards picking up a RM100 soon and am gathering as much info as I can. And yes, I will more than likely be sending a module or two your way for some mojo to be added.

Digital Jams":3uc35vna said:
megamike":3uc35vna said:
YO DIGITAL JAMS, Dave posted pics of JERRY CANTRELLS rig a week or 2 ago

Ah, must have been when I was on vacation :doh:

Thanks for the heads up.

Yep. Uber and Alchemist running together. Uber set up for kill and the Alchemist with a 70's type of vibe according to Dave.

Digital Jams":3v842dd8 said:
I like Linken Park, some of their stuff is really cool and also like the remixed stuff :)

Holy shit those racks are AWESOME!!!!!!

I like some of their stuff as well. :)

Funny how some snickety gear sniffers will give a band a pass all of a sudden if their gear trumps their own though. :LOL: :LOL:

Back