LINKIN PARK THE LAST OF BACKLINE 3 BY RACK SYSTEMS

Rezamatix":2ab33sbh said:
Looks like a ton of work, and those look super heavy. I guess it's ok when you have the road crew they have. Seeing as to how that band is so sequenced based, they should just run a couple of axe fx 2's and call it a day.
As always impeccable work by Racksystems though.

WERD!

As cool as the rack work is, I don't get the WHYs of it all. I'm ALL about a great tube amp over modeling, etc. But based on what I've heard of the modular Egnater/Randall stuff... I just don't see the point. A guy could use a couple of Fractals or Kempers and a nice footswitching system and be at a similar (or even more versatile) spot.

BTW... I like a lot of LP's music. The guitar players are nothing special, but they fit the band.

Red_Label":2at4om35 said:
Rezamatix":2at4om35 said:
Looks like a ton of work, and those look super heavy. I guess it's ok when you have the road crew they have. Seeing as to how that band is so sequenced based, they should just run a couple of axe fx 2's and call it a day.
As always impeccable work by Racksystems though.

WERD!

As cool as the rack work is, I don't get the WHYs of it all. I'm ALL about a great tube amp over modeling, etc. But based on what I've heard of the modular Egnater/Randall stuff... I just don't see the point. A guy could use a couple of Fractals or Kempers and a nice footswitching system and be at a similar (or even more versatile) spot.

BTW... I like a lot of LP's music. The guitar players are nothing special, but they fit the band.

In 2009 when this thread and rack was made they did not have Kempers and I think Fractals were still not "main stream".

Shiny_Surface":7s50gcba said:
Digital Jams":7s50gcba said:
I like Linken Park, some of their stuff is really cool and also like the remixed stuff :)

Holy shit those racks are AWESOME!!!!!!

I like some of their stuff as well. :)

Funny how some snickety gear sniffers will give a band a pass all of a sudden if their gear trumps their own though. :LOL: :LOL:

Well, its not the gears' fault :D

ctoddrun":1pk61wxq said:
Why do you suppose they have so many (Boss) compressors in there?

What purpose for so many, I guess is what I'm unsure of.

because they're guitar players, gear junkies, and have the money to dream up a dream rig and actually have it duplicated for touring purposes.

why ask why.....ask why not..

plus, it keeps Dave F. in biz...always a good thing, right?

great work dave!

vultures":3131mn6w said:
This is some of the best necroposting I've seen
Yep.

I bet things have changed considerably in the last few years for the lads. Then again, if it ain't broke :dunno:

Mo

Shask":2hdftkjm said:
WOW!!!

My first thought was "That is a lot of gear for one sound!" :LOL: :LOL:
Kinda what my first thought was, but I had a lot of inappropriate language in mine.

It's good to see that, just like me, LP replaces talent with gear! :)

Nice job though, Dave.

Back