Long time coming--NGD for Race!!!

racerevlon

Being a fan of the RG565, AND Laser Blue, I just couldn't resist...

104JCxk

Picking 'er up today and will hopefully have some info to report shortly thereafter. :rock: :rock: :rock:

Congrats! I played one just like it last week at GC. It's a heach of a nice guitar for the $. Enjoy.

I remember when the originals came out and that was the only Ibby I ever felt comfortable playing. Congrats and HNGD.

I played one at GC. Loved the neck...Super Wizard III if I recall. Slightly thicker than my Wizard on my RG550...

Whats that now... 17 guitars?! lol! :rock:

I am NOT a Ibbie fan at all....

I'd Rock that! Single/hum, maple, that's tits! stage machine...

HNGD! I'm digging the maple board and reverse headstock. I've never heard the D-Activator and Air Norton-S pickups before, would love to hear some clips. :)

Well, after only half a day I can tell you this one is a keeper. Let's see if I can hit some of the questions:

It's not a reissue, but is a 25th anniversary model based off the RG565 with a Dimarzio D-Activator bridge and Air Norton S neck. Sonically, awesome, and this from someone whose go-to pickup is Super 3. In position 2 the Air Norton S is wired in parallel and provides a great unique tone. Buying those pickups alone to install would cost about $135, which brings the actual price of the guitar into better focus.

Neck is Wizard III, not Super Wizard III, so slightly thinner, but still thicker than original Wizard. More like a JEM neck--VERY comfortable and playable.

Diego, change your "1" to a "4" and you're closer. :bash:

POD FARM clips would be easiest, but I want y'all to hear the interaction with some T00bz so it may take me a little longer. They WILL come, however. :rawk:

Cheers,

racerevlon":ifga77vb said:
Well, after only half a day I can tell you this one is a keeper. Let's see if I can hit some of the questions:

It's not a reissue, but is a 25th anniversary model based off the RG565 with a Dimarzio D-Activator bridge and Air Norton S neck. Sonically, awesome, and this from someone whose go-to pickup is Super 3. In position 2 the Air Norton S is wired in parallel and provides a great unique tone. Buying those pickups alone to install would cost about $135, which brings the actual price of the guitar into better focus.

Neck is Wizard III, not Super Wizard III, so slightly thinner, but still thicker than original Wizard. More like a JEM neck--VERY comfortable and playable.

POD FARM clips would be easiest, but I want y'all to hear the interaction with some T00bz so it may take me a little longer. They WILL come, however. :rawk:

Cheers,

:poke:

I'm callin the "Intervention" producers... tell em I got a new episode for em! :D

Or maybe, "Hoarders"... :LOL: :LOL:

:rock:

Well dammit...now I have to have one...

racerevlon":111sodmz said:

Cheers,

Back