Looks like our OT section went to shit again....let me know when it is fixed

The mods finally banned Donnie and his alt Patrick010944 for good, Brother 3. Instead of behaving like someone who'd been warned he continued to harsh everyone's mellow, as they say.

That should put a stop to this nonsense.

The mods finally banned Donnie and his alt Patrick010944 for good, Brother 3. Instead of behaving like someone who'd been warned he continued to harsh everyone's mellow, as they say.

That should put a stop to this nonsense.
Thanks My Monkey Man. It was just annoying that's all.

When I started forum'ing I started at Ultimate-Guitar. People used to make fun of that forum as they thought it full of juveniles but they acted a lot more mature than this place most times.

How does one even do that? Why would you do that? Who are you?
Simply submit a request. I sold my MINI Cooper, so I decided to change my screen. I also wanted something more befitting of my opinion on group-think. The idea being swine before swine... My name was HEMI Cooper. I'm still looking for an appropriate avatar. The "blowing-ass" avatar may be a good as it's going to get. As an individual thinker, I'm tempted to choose a something that will enrage polititards, Republican and Democrat.

Last edited:
True dat brother, and don't forget showing some level of respect towards the mods; that don't hurt any.

Yeah, I'm sure if any of us were to meet Donnie IRL there'd be plenty to talk about. He had pretty-good taste in music too IMHO.

Shameless copypasta trolling will get you nowhere.

So True, Jape, and pathetically sad, Especially posting countless insane, nonsense threads all within a few hours, using Numerous Rigtalk Identities…

023AC3D3-9434-49F0-85F0-EDAFC8D1C79F.jpeg

Last edited:
True dat brother, and don't forget showing some level of respect towards the mods; that don't hurt any.

Yeah, I'm sure if any of us were to meet Donnie IRL there'd be plenty to talk about. He had pretty-good taste in music too IMHO.
Oh he will be back Id bet :p

Donnie's post regarding someone being raped and beaten should have earned him a prompt perma-ban. He is but one of many brainwashed Alinskyite pigs who are posing as liberals. i.e. Leftists.
This one? That's when he went crazy that someone could possibly disagree with the NFL having two national anthems or disagree with the entire BLM organization or disagree with the constant pandering to the black population period. He's a typical leftist hypocritical, racist turd.
1631284071949-jpeg.88189

Back