Mesa and Celestion Myths, Lies, Deception, Slander, Sabotage

My enemies have already made contact with you rig-talkers, I know this.

VonBonFire or VESmedic, whatever you want to call yourself, you're a know it all douchebag, I know this.

I've tried camera's in this place, but you need a wi-fi connection and a phone to operate them. They shut off the wi-fi when i've tried in the past to install camera's. I got a trail cam.. they just take the card out or use drones to view thru my window to see where it's at to avoid it. They are VERY prepared... There are lots of them... one person cannot out smart thousands of people. There are literally thousands of people against me. Not kidding.

Last edited:

VonBonFire or VESmedic, whatever you want to call yourself, you're a know it all douchebag, I know this.

I've tried camera's in this place, but you need a wi-fi connection and a phone to operate them. They shut off the wi-fi when i've tried in the past to install camera's. I got a trail cam.. they just take the card out or use drones to view thru my window to see where it's at to avoid it. They are VERY prepared... There are lots of them... one person cannot out smart thousands of people. There are literally thousands of people against me. Not kidding.

This seems like an extreme amount of trouble to go to just to steal some socks and other small items. Perhaps try leaving the address to your local Walmart on your front door. Maybe attach a coupon or two to sweeten the deal. Could make everything stop all together.

Fuck you

I can tell you right now that certain people on this board are keeping an eye on me, and have been for years now. I'd tell you who they are but I'm not about to start something with them.

Let me just say this, you've been punked by Nolly and Glen Fricker, OK. The V30 has always been the same, QC is the issue with some of their speakers.

Bro you have zero idea what I believe or don’t believe, clearly you aren’t even sure what planet you are on right now.

I have NEVER once believed the notion that 01-03 v30s are “magical” speakers or whatever people think. I’m one of the few that DOESNT agree with Nolly on that, and we’ve talked about this many times. And you really think me, of all people, would believe anything glenn fricker says? Most of the time im the loudest one in the room About how wrong that idiot is about everything.

Speakers are inherently inconsistent by nature. I’ve always preached/said buy a bunch, and keep the ones you like. It’s a complete lottery, there is no magic year. I’ve heard some amazing sounding new ones, and some terrible old ones.

So my camera is fucked up (coincidence, i don't think so), i can't take pictures of the caps yet, but I will get to it. I don't have a phone either.

Do you go to the public library to post on Rig-Talk or something? Surely these bandits would have confiscated your PC to find dirt on you if you had one

No one made contact with anyone my man. I'm trying to help you out. I thought about sending a PM to the mods because reading your posts is actually making me sick to my stomach but I ain't into being a damn snitch so I kept my mouth shut. You're talking about your neighbors and others conspiring over some seriously off the wall stuff like speakers. You're accusing a reputable amp maker of changing your amp and lying about it. You make every excuse for not being able to document or provide any evidence for your claims or take any action that would help prove this is actually happening. Take a step back. You need to see someone who can help you out brother and I mean that with absolute respect and love. I will say no more.

Seen him on boards for years and seemed fine. Best we can do is pray for him and hope he talks to someone. I have seen these things happen to people I love and they need help and support. Mentally and spiritually.
It basically happened to me in my early 20s. Too much weed. Took years to recover. Not to the extreme of V30 conspiracies, but hopefully he gets help or has a realisation.

Dude, in all seriousness GET a mini camera system and set it up in your place. Lots of options and they are super hard to find(gotta spend a little more of course), you'll be able to see and ID them. Or at the very least show the PD that it's going on.
And if he finally manages to record it, he will see himself sleepwalking or on a trip he doesn't remember 'cause it was too much

The one thing I will agree with though is the ridiculousness of gear collectors and their “versions”. Sometime, yes, there admire better versions. But most of the time, it’s these guys claiming certain serial numbers were the best. Coincidentally, it’s the ones they own.

This weird validation, sense of security thing people need. I also wonder how much it has to do with getting accustomed to the sound of the gear you own. Like, of course now you’ve learnt to hear those V30s and mixed them for 20 years you prefer them.

I’ve also found a weird thing in myself, where I’ll get a piece of gear and all of the sudden albums/bands using that gear/tone start to become my favourites. Going through it right now. Used to be passive pickup/crunch guy and that’s all I wanted to hear and appreciate. Now I got a guitar with actives and have been using 5150 tones, all I dig is 2000s metal lol.

The one thing I will agree with though is the ridiculousness of gear collectors and their “versions”. Sometime, yes, there admire better versions. But most of the time, it’s these guys claiming certain serial numbers were the best. Coincidentally, it’s the ones they own.

This weird validation, sense of security thing people need. I also wonder how much it has to do with getting accustomed to the sound of the gear you own. Like, of course now you’ve learnt to hear those V30s and mixed them for 20 years you prefer them.

I’ve also found a weird thing in myself, where I’ll get a piece of gear and all of the sudden albums/bands using that gear/tone start to become my favourites. Going through it right now. Used to be passive pickup/crunch guy and that’s all I wanted to hear and appreciate. Now I got a guitar with actives and have been using 5150 tones, all I dig is 2000s metal lol.
This dude Easy-ESP is obviously a shape shifter or a Bigfoot! He is watching us on this forum...just waiting for us to let our guard down so he can steal our minds or our ear wax or something!! Read his post carefully...it's right there for anyone to see. Can't you see it?!

Back