Mesa and Celestion Myths, Lies, Deception, Slander, Sabotage

1. I'll add it for now and monitor the situation. I have a degree in psychology but I'm not a practicing professional.
2. If it wasn't for the OP's post #138 and #149, I'd be very concerned. Mental Illness is not something to laugh about.
3. I have the Tonedig thread but must have missed Maddnotez' thread and I know him personally :dunno:
4. Send it to me and any others that are worthy. Someday, when we are all gone, the kids will have something to read and marvel.

Again, Anomaly, if you concede that you are not trolling and doing hard drugs, can you at least admit that you understand why we are asking? It is extremely far fetched and I've heard some good ones. At least tell us you'll take steps to seek help regardless :dunno:

Your friend,
311splawndude
Yes I do use hard drugs. Crystal Meth and Fentanyl mainly. That's not the problem here though. That's their scapegoat, don't you get it??

Yes I do use hard drugs. Crystal Meth and Fentanyl mainly. That's not the problem here though. That's their scapegoat, don't you get it??

Oh sure, I have no doubt using those has no bearing on your perception of reality. :rolleyes:

Seriously though, please be careful (actually, please stop with the drugs, period), both my sister & nephew (her son) both died of Fentanyl overdoses last year.

Last edited:
Sometimes I have the impression that he has the character traits of those people who stop at a serious car accident with dead or seriously injured people, stare, make videos and be happy that something interesting has happened. A pitiful character 🤮
Sorry pal. You put yourself on the list. :LOL:

PS: Thanks for bumping this thread. :yes: Can I give you a bigger shovel? Funny how you didn't address anything I brought up in the other 2 recent "Larry" threads.

That.

Back