Mesa Mark VII!!!! Vid!

anyone seen the footswitch yet? i

Still about half the size of the amp! LOL..

Well...at least there is midi now and a nice reactive load setup for all three channels. Lots to like!

And thank you Mesa for cutting a hole in the bottom of the cab for a f-ing Reverb tank of all things.
Seriously....... :mad:

750-Mark7HD_detail1.jpg

Love Boogie but Fractal nails the Boogie tones and you can recall as many of them you want instantly, instead of turning knobs and switches every time you want to change it up. At $3500 it's a hard sell.

I've seen a few demos now and i'm liking what i'm hearing so far. The price, not so much...

Honestly Mesa—just keep making the JP2C and reissue the Mark IV with midi and assignable dual EQ like the JP2C. I’ll buy that shit tomorrow. Reissue a Rev C and I’ll buy that too.

This basically looks like an alternate Mark V. Nothing wrong with that exactly but given the hype I am underwhelmed from what I’ve seen. Obviously reserving my judgment until I play one

Honestly Mesa—just keep making the JP2C and reissue the Mark IV with midi and assignable dual EQ like the JP2C. I’ll buy that shit tomorrow. Reissue a Rev C and I’ll buy that too.

This basically looks like an alternate Mark V. Nothing wrong with that exactly but given the hype I am underwhelmed from what I’ve seen. Obviously reserving my judgment until I play one
Let me buy one. Then sell it for $2750.00

:hys:

It's kinda sad that this is going to be heralded as Randall Smith's last great hurrah.

So much about the VII screams of him having his hands tied a lot during design decisions IMO.

That guy is a bit of a dumbass... he's gotta actually change the tubes out to el34's before he switches the bias switch to eL34's.

Love Boogie but Fractal nails the Boogie tones and you can recall as many of them you want instantly, instead of turning knobs and switches every time you want to change it up. At $3500 it's a hard sell.

I was a long time Mark IV/Dual Rec user before switching to Fractal….and much to the dismay of this particular forum, I’m a huge fucking fan of the Mark IIC++ in the Fractal. Easily my favorite amp and I do not miss hauling this rig around a single bit-

D48A1428-649A-4934-A483-4A6D8D17E59F.jpeg

Seems pretty cool with a lot of the classic Mark tones and some nice features. That said it doesn't make me want to dump my Mark III and run out to buy this one.

My boys in the Burgh at NStuff Music do the combo just with straight from Mic then Cab Clone.

Back