Mustaine - Bogner UA Ox

What are these heavy metal shit-heads doing in Nashville? Shouldn't they be living in L.A. or New York?

And…. Nashville is a phenomenal city, period. Great food, great vibe, the best studios in the world, unreal and VASTLY diverse music scene. If you think Nashville is just country, you are severely close minded. And yes, Electra lives in Nashville, used to see her all the time getting into the bars when she was underage ha. They live in Franklin, south of city, where the real money is.

But, how is it that metal bands ended-up in Nashville? Last I knew, those guys were based in Los Angeles. Today's country music sucks shit through a wet rag, so I suppose it's a perfect fit.

Nashville took NYC and LA for the best recording studios in the country years ago.
I'm talking about being the home of country music, not recording. Is Nashville still considered as the "home of country music", or has that been deemed as "racist" along with white bread and clouds?

I'm talking about being the home of country music, not recording. Is Nashville still considered as the "home of country music", or has that been deemed as "racist" along with white bread and clouds?

Let the record show that the thread was moving along just fine until HEMI's white man persecution tendencies kicked in.

Hey I was reading this morning that there's now about 100 mayors, governors, legislators, etc. who are part of the
LBGTQ community currently serving in US government. More than double what it was just two years ago.
Ya gotta remember that these were all people voted in.

Time for your straight man persecution tendencies to kick in HEMI. :LOL:

Nashville is still the home of country music of course, but I don’t understand what you are asking. The town is about MUSIC in general though period. Have you ever looked at the records that have been done at RCA or blackbird or sound kitchen or ocean way? If not, you really should be reading up on these studios and their history with music as a whole. Nashville has been the Hot spot for everything from country to rock to metal to pop, to folk, I mean you name it. I’d say around the time kings of Leon got big is about the time the town really took off in the modern age. Trivium did shogun There ( regardless of your opinion on any of these bands) at sound kitchen, mark Lewis ( black dahlia murder, whitechapel, devildriver, cannibal corpse etc) has a studio there, Michael Wagner has been there for forever. I mean the list goes on and on. Once again it’s about the best studios in the world for many people, among about a million other reasons connected to music and not connected to music as well.

3 doors down, Beyoncé, Bon Jovi, the spice girls, no doubt, MEGADETH, joe bonamassa, Etta James, Christina Aguilera… have all done Atleast one if not many records at JUST ocean way… the town is about music as a whole man.

Let the record show that the thread was moving along just fine until HEMI's white man persecution tendencies kicked in.

Hey I was reading this morning that there's now about 100 mayors, governors, legislators, etc. who are part of the
LBGTQ community currently serving in US government. More than double what it was just two years ago.
Ya gotta remember that these were all people voted in.

Time for your straight man persecution tendencies to kick in HEMI. :LOL:
You have got be in california

You have got be in california

Born and spent 37 years here.
Fifty years older than the country.

Show some respect!

unnamed.jpg

Back