Mustaine - Bogner UA Ox

It's weird how americans are completely obsessed about race.

And the worst thing is that they are importing those type of antagonistic discourses to the rest of the world.

Nashville is still the home of country music of course, but I don’t understand what you are asking. The town is about MUSIC in general though period. Have you ever looked at the records that have been done at RCA or blackbird or sound kitchen or ocean way? If not, you really should be reading up on these studios and their history with music as a whole. Nashville has been the Hot spot for everything from country to rock to metal to pop, to folk, I mean you name it. I’d say around the time kings of Leon got big is about the time the town really took off in the modern age. Trivium did shogun There ( regardless of your opinion on any of these bands) at sound kitchen, mark Lewis ( black dahlia murder, whitechapel, devildriver, cannibal corpse etc) has a studio there, Michael Wagner has been there for forever. I mean the list goes on and on. Once again it’s about the best studios in the world for many people, among about a million other reasons connected to music and not connected to music as well.

3 doors down, Beyoncé, Bon Jovi, the spice girls, no doubt, MEGADETH, joe bonamassa, Etta James, Christina Aguilera… have all done Atleast one if not many records at JUST ocean way… the town is about music as a whole man.
Music City Baby!

Nashville has been the hot place for new music since the late 90s. A lot of rock guys have relocated to Nashville. The cost of living is much less and there is no state income tax. They have some of the best studios and studio musicians around right now. There are only two types of music... good and bad. And both come in every genera.

Nashville has been the hot place for new music since the late 90s. A lot of rock guys have relocated to Nashville. The cost of living is much less and there is no state income tax. They have some of the best studios and studio musicians around right now. There are only two types of music... good and bad. And both come in every genera.

Exactly… I had an artist gig in Nashville, with a big machine label artist. My band had some of the best of the best in it, everyone had played with Atleast 1 or 2 number one selling artist. The drummer, his artist he played with that I won’t name had over 20 number ones. And then there was me haha. Point is, we were all metal guys at heart. But many of these guys realized you can’t make it in metal or make any money at it, so they compromise, Atleast the live guys do. It’s just the way it is. Nashville is built like an assembly line. You got the guys who write the songs, the guys who publish them, the guys who play them on the records ( THOSE are the guys), the guys who play it live, and then you got the entire music industry on top of that as well from the label to production to whatever, in one single town. Actually, what makes Nashville even more unique compared to LA for instance, is that all of that happens within about 3 blocks of each other, things happen very very fast. LA is super spread out , totally different vibe. 16th ave ( music row) is literally where the entire production line of music happens in a sense.

but yes, we were all metal guys. I can’t tell you how many times morbid angel where the slime live was blasted on the bus. Yes that’s a real thing haha.

* edit*
I wish that was true about cost of living nowadays: Nashville had the highest raise of rent/real estate in the country last year: numero uno. AND, these guys were living like kings who owned these places, no property tax in Nashville in over 10 YEARS. These guys in real estate were wiping their ass with 100 dollar bills. But all that changed I believe last year, and people weren’t happy about it ( imagine that)

5654D71D-D6EF-4361-A8B5-655A9EECAD95.jpeg

back on topic
this is a great shot for the history books.
with the RR marshall at the bottom
these are work tools
he's making records [i think this is #17 for megadeth] and what does he have?
4-5 tools that get the job done
it's funny all the cunts on this forum with long lists of amps in their signature who don't create ANYTHING in a palpable complete form.
and hey that's great have fun jacking off and collecting amps in your man cave!

but in the end
people will remember the music and not what amp you flossed on some BS forum

Nashville is the place to go for all sorts of music business, not just country.
Been that way for decades. Lots of stuff to do there.
Great city, I love it.

Back