Mustaine - Bogner UA Ox

Let the record show that the thread was moving along just fine until HEMI's white man persecution tendencies kicked in.

Hey I was reading this morning that there's now about 100 mayors, governors, legislators, etc. who are part of the
LBGTQ community currently serving in US government. More than double what it was just two years ago.
Ya gotta remember that these were all people voted in.

Time for your straight man persecution tendencies to kick in HEMI. :LOL:
100 idiots voted in by thousands of idiots. See far far left have to be told what to do and how to act. They cant think for themselves.

They cant think for themselves.

The irony......

I can't take it............ :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Hey Pan, who taught you to think of anyone who's part of the LBGTQ community as an idiot?

The bible?
Your parents or guardians?
A church?
Rush Limbaugh?

WTF
A Mustaine gear thread with political bs and "cunts"
Seems appropriate actually.

The face plate looked white in that video, but those pics show a 20th Anniv Shiva. Interesting.
Having had all iterations of the 20th Shiva, I can't imagine it doing typical Megadeth thrashy tones. Woody sounding amp.
I wanna hear the new album! I hope it's as good as Dystopia.
And fuck the left

And fuck the left

OK son.
Now go outside and play with your friends.

Untitled.jpg

Last edited:
Fuck politics🤬

That pic IS epic! That RR looks like my 83' 2204 skeleton key prototype AND no one notice the ADA MP-1 that I'm willing to bet is a modded 3 tube version bc that just makes sense knowing the stock versus modded.

Last edited:
Fuck politics🤬

That pic IS epic! That RR looks like my 83' 2204 skeleton key prototype AND no one notice the ADA MP-1 that I'm willing to bet is a modded 3 tube version bc that just makes sense knowing the stock versus modded.
Whoa I missed that ADA! Such a killer unit. Good eye.

And…. Nashville is a phenomenal city, period. Great food, great vibe, the best studios in the world, unreal and VASTLY diverse music scene. If you think Nashville is just country, you are severely close minded. And yes, Electra lives in Nashville, used to see her all the time getting into the bars when she was underage ha. They live in Franklin, south of city, where the real money is.
Agreed!!!
It is vastly different music scene then Rawhide.
You can talk all the bullshit ya want, go ahead
bring the absolute greatest gear ever created.
That will only embarass you.
I met a couple of KILLER muscians at the Gibson Garage recently.
The best bass guitarist I've jammed with to date.
Rex Brown, Cliff Burton , John Paul Jonsey',
just f'n rad man.
Musicians have there shit together here.
Bands set up to play at 10am and other bands play every hour till closing.
RELENTLESS.
Music's always going, I LOVE IT.
There's them honky tonk's on the main strip but
many other rippin' juke joints around town.
That bass player jammed with Grohl on drums.
He came up and just sat in at a bar/club.
Happens often.
Tbh, there's a handful of player's here that are far out of reach of anything on the net or recordings.
There's gigs that pay decent and these hammers prefer to just f'n 'get it' every night and not deal with record labels, A&R squeebs, publishing, your face everywhere. Authenticity.
I've never heard this level of playing before.
My next stop is Asheville then...Austin.

I will also add, if you think the hottest women are in Cali, come to Nashville..holy hell..the women
are smoking hot...on fire...and a lot of them!!!

back on topic
this is a great shot for the history books.
with the RR marshall at the bottom
these are work tools
he's making records [i think this is #17 for megadeth] and what does he have?
4-5 tools that get the job done
it's funny all the cunts on this forum with long lists of amps in their signature who don't create ANYTHING in a palpable complete form.
and hey that's great have fun jacking off and collecting amps in your man cave!

but in the end
people will remember the music and not what amp you flossed on some BS forum
Thanks for the idea. Never thought of jacking off in the man cave. BRB. *fap*

Back