NAD. Mezzabarba Trinity

Spent some time with the very knowledgeable folks at Righteous Guitars and landed on the Mezzabarba Trinity.

Channel 1 gets me great cleans and Plexi like pushed cleans. This was definitely surprising and what pushed me towards the Trinity over the MZero by a narrow margin.

Channel 2 is my favorite and is reminiscent of the Soldano crunch channel. The breakup in the mids is great and really let’s each guitar do its own thing.

Channel 3 is great. Killer lead tone and that great openness in the mids.

Negative feedback is a great feature to dial in each channel.

I’m very much of a one channel guy, but this has a lot of great tones.

I don’t post often, but did not find many reviews on the Trinity and thought I would share my impressions.

B5A21F13-1E65-48A7-9DB3-9ADB00D43154.jpeg
3DCE88A8-678E-4700-9148-0DDB4CFA2E23.jpeg

SUPERB Choice! The EL34 Trinity Model is on my list. Love your amp wall. Nice work!!

Awesome sounding amps, congrats! Another amp that is really closely designed from the slo and built very well.

Thanks, guys. Looking forward to mixing and matching with some of the other heads I have.

I really recommend Righteous Guitars, too. Guys really spent time figuring what I played and what I was trying to do. Extremely knowledgeable bunch of gear heads. They mix and matched a few different setups for me before I even told them I was looking for an amp.

Back