NAD: MOD50

Axisman5150

I finally pulled the trigger and bought one. I've always been a fan of Bruce's stuff. I have a Renegade with matching 2x12, Rebel 20 and 1x12, Tweaker 15 and love each one for want they do.

Now to add to the collection, the Mod50 with the T/D & SL2. I think this will be the last amp I'll buy. It sounds and feels terrific! With my Strat loaded with David Allen R&B pickups through the T/D module is Fender bliss!! My humbucker guitars through the SL2 is Marshall bliss!! Love having the 1/2 power switch, which is still very loud. Now this maybe the last amp I'll buy, but the module bug has already hit me. I just bought a EG5 from a MTS forum member and look forward to ripping through that!
KUDOS to Bruce!

ERGGGHHH! I'm so jealous (and congrats!).

When I had my M4, I had the TWIN, VX, SL2X and EG5 mods. Just an amazing palette of tones with that setup. That TWIN module sounded closer to a Fender than the HR Devilles I used to have. I'm hoping they do either a four-module head, or re-re-release the M4 again. Two or three mods is awesome, but having eight channels at my feet was spoiling me.

You're all set for the E2 when it's released!!

Funny thing is, I haven't even used any of my effects with this yet. It sounds THAT good!
The E2 will be on my radar when it comes out. Those Synergy modules should be killer!

Thanks!

Yeah, I can't imagine buying another amp. Modules, YES! but amps no need.
I just added an EG5 and man, does it RAWK!! Very tight and aggressive but roll the gain down or the volume knob on the guitar and it cleans up nicely. Have to wait for the E2 so the SL2 can regain a slot. LOL!

Back