NAD - More KT88s.... Fryette Deliverance D60II

RedB4Black

Short iphone clip of my new Fryette Deliverance 60 Series 2 that I got in a few days ago. More KT88s for the amp pile! :love:

No gonna lie... this is like my 7th or 8th Deliverance. I always end up selling them because of the one to it's right. This is my first Series II though.

Anyway....Through both Fat Bottom/Fane F70G cabs with my Mayones Duvell BL6 (SD Nazgul) and boosted with an SD 805 Boost (you can hear it turned on at about the :17 mark)

DII sounds great man! I'm glad Stevie added some quality of life features to that amp.

I think I may actually prefer it without the boost? At least from the clip.

But either way, fuckin killer.

Sounds almost like some Paradise Lost riff or something you're playing at the beginning. Those Fatbottom cabs with the Fanes sound pretty gnarly in a good way. I usually run my Deliverance through a big oversized Aftershock 2x12 loaded with 80's white label G12T-75's but I also like it through my Mojotone 1960 cab with greenbacks.

How do you like having the additional options available with the Series II like the bright switch?

Thanks guys! @hopkinWFG ... yeah I'm waiting too!

How do you like having the additional options available with the Series II like the bright switch?

I really haven't messed with it. I need to get a two-button switch for the more/less... and I do like having a noise gate in the loop to kill the hiss. If there's a bright swtich on an amp, I always have it engaged...so definitely like that.

I really haven't messed with it. I need to get a two-button switch for the more/less... and I do like having a noise gate in the loop to kill the hiss. If there's a bright swtich on an amp, I always have it engaged...so definitely like that.

Oh yeah, I got my D60 from you last year. :LOL:

What's the deal with the bright switch? Is it like the OG Deliverance sound with the bright switch on and a darker sound with it off or something?

What's the deal with the bright switch? Is it like the OG Deliverance sound with the bright switch on and a darker sound with it off or something?

Well I qualified my first post in that I've sold off a lot of them. lol :rock:

I'll mess with the bright switch tonight and follow up. Honestly I just turned it on and never really turned it off to see how different it was.

Correct. On is same as old Deliverance. I think he included it to make it more friendly with single coil guitars. My Tele for instance, is nice with the bright off on the less mode. Just adds to the versatility. With my LP, I just leave it on all the time

Awesome Matt! Sounds great...killer riff (Tool?) and playing!

How do you like the 805 so far?
Seymour BETTER send you a Christmas card or a
YTs1cBKl.jpg
challice

Short iphone clip of my new Fryette Deliverance 60 Series 2 that I got in a few days ago. More KT88s for the amp pile! :love:

No gonna lie... this is like my 7th or 8th Deliverance. I always end up selling them because of the one to it's right. This is my first Series II though.

Anyway....Through both Fat Bottom/Fane F70G cabs with my Mayones Duvell BL6 (SD Nazgul) and boosted with an SD 805 Boost (you can hear it turned on at about the :17 mark)

Fuck yes!

Back