NAD.....so i bought steve k's $1800 cameron jose Marshall

goldwing68nv

...and it FUCKING CRUSHES!!!!!!!!! :rock: :rock: :rock: still cannot believe i got an $1800/shipped cameron jose hg/lg modded Marshall 1959 amp head :confused: :LOL: :LOL: we havent seen cameron prices like that since pre-2007........anyways,for all of you guys who were thinking of buying it a couple of weeks ago when it was listed in the classifieds and either didnt have the funds OR were skeptical at a cameron jose Marshall being sold at an $1800 price tag.....YOU FUCK UP HARD!!! :gethim: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: this is as good as ANY cameron jose that i've ever had,including the infamous "holy grail"" cameron jose '76 JMP 2204 that i once owned then sold to pyschodave....the amp doesnt have all the extra whistles & bells like some of the camerons out there but between a BASS BOOST knob and a 3-way GAIN STYLE switch,this amp just smokes!!!!!!! typical awesome cameron signature grind,snarl and gobs & gobs of gain and the kicker is that the amp runs REAL quiet.....fuckin A :D when i saw the $1800 price tag,i went for it....glad i did as now it's got a new home here with me along with my cameron jose 50watter and my friedman 100w JMP...btw,great pack job,steve.....THANKS AGAIN.

HERE'S SOME PICS OF THE BEAST:
https://i191.photobucket.com/albums/z19/ ... /front.jpg
https://i191.photobucket.com/albums/z19/ ... v/back.jpg

:) HAVE A NICE DAY!!!

Cool.....stand back! Glad you like it, Ned.

8075_10151904365585394_991879895_n.jpg

goldwing68nv":3kuqog9w said:
...and it FUCKING CRUSHES!!!!!!!!! :rock: :rock: :rock: still cannot believe i got an $1800/shipped cameron jose hg/lg modded Marshall 1959 amp head :confused: :LOL: :LOL: we havent seen cameron prices like that since pre-2007........anyways,for all of you guys who were thinking of buying it a couple of weeks ago when it was listed in the classifieds and either didnt have the funds OR were skeptical at a cameron jose Marshall being sold at an $1800 price tag.....YOU FUCK UP HARD!!! :gethim: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: this is as good as ANY cameron jose that i've ever had,including the infamous "holy grail"" cameron jose '76 JMP 2204 that i once owned then sold to pyschodave....the amp doesnt have all the extra whistles & bells like some of the camerons out there but between a BASS BOOST knob and a 3-way GAIN STYLE switch,this amp just smokes!!!!!!! typical awesome cameron signature grind,snarl and gobs & gobs of gain and the kicker is that the amp runs REAL quiet.....fuckin A :D when i saw the $1800 price tag,i went for it....glad i did as now it's got a new home here with me along with my cameron jose 50watter and my friedman 100w JMP...btw,great pack job,steve.....THANKS AGAIN.

HERE'S SOME PICS OF THE BEAST:
https://i191.photobucket.com/albums/z19/ ... /front.jpg
https://i191.photobucket.com/albums/z19/ ... v/back.jpg

:) HAVE A NICE DAY!!!
:LOL: :LOL: Rock on Neddy!!!! :LOL: :LOL:

DET1973":b8hivnn5 said:
Are there videos of this amp somewhere so i may listen to your good luck?

well i dont have any vids,maybe steve k does? .............anyways,i mainly wanted to post this just because i,like others,wondered "what's wrong with this amp" when i saw the price tag drop to $1800/shipped....THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NOTHING WRONG ;) ... it's very much one of the "good ones". :yes: :thumbsup:

Congrats for sure. I don't believe anyone who has seen Steve operate around here thought for a second there was something wrong with it.

lester":1lz5mpmg said:
Congrats for sure. I don't believe anyone who has seen Steve operate around here thought for a second there was something wrong with it.

well i didnt really mean to imply that i had orig thought that there was anything wrong with the amp,mechanically,as well do know steve k is a 100% stand-up guy....guess i was thinking along the lines of "is it a dud of a cameron mod" as there have been a few "not-so-great-ones",here & there,over the years that arent all that awe-inspiring for whatever reason.....anyways,it's all good :D

goldwing68nv":3hykxwxr said:
DET1973":3hykxwxr said:
Are there videos of this amp somewhere so i may listen to your good luck?

well i dont have any vids,maybe steve k does? .............anyways,i mainly wanted to post this just because i,like others,wondered "what's wrong with this amp" when i saw the price tag drop to $1800/shipped....THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NOTHING WRONG ;) ... it's very much one of the "good ones". :yes: :thumbsup:

i understand, that's cool you got such a good deal. i've always wanted to try a cameron. i have 2 Jubilees and have thought about trading one eventually but can't ever seem to bring myself to do it.

DET1973":2w6bcnra said:
.....i have 2 Jubilees and have thought about trading one eventually but can't ever seem to bring myself to do it.

If one of them is a 2553 and is in excellent condition, PM me! :thumbsup:

Well, I kind of felt sorry for Ned, you know. Being out of work, had his house repossessed and his car. 4 screaming kids eating government cheese and an ex-wife suing over alimony. I figured he needed a break.... :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Just kidding :thumbsup:

Seriously, the handful of people here who know me well enough, know that I am not around here to take advantage of someone just to move some iron. I was a little heavy here with Jose style amps and ended up with 5 of them in various configurations. I always sell at a fair price to move the gear instead of going on a 6 month bump fest. And, I fully expect to lose money, as that is part of the code. I am the Dexter of amps!

Anyway, glad Mr. Ned is happy with his Cameron. We now have another fellow Arizonian that just made a good score too...... :rock:

Steve

Your seriously one of the best sellers here or anywhere. :rock:

steve_k":3dkia62o said:
Seriously, the handful of people here who know me well enough, know that I am not around here to take advantage of someone just to move some iron. I was a little heavy here with Jose style amps and ended up with 5 of them in various configurations. I always sell at a fair price to move the gear instead of going on a 6 month bump fest. And, I fully expect to lose money, as that is part of the code. I am the Dexter of amps!

Anyway, glad Mr. Ned is happy with his Cameron. We now have another fellow Arizonian that just made a good score too...... :rock:

Steve

MARK1970":bj9o4re3 said:
Congrats Ned! How you hangin' in the heat?

friggin heat sux,Mark :doh: :LOL: :LOL: def the wrong place to be in the summer time :aww: ...anyways,hope all is well on your end.will be out in so cal, prolly in sept....i'll keep in touch,mang! :rock:

Back