Perspective on Mods, Costs, Jose, and Cameron (long post)

Just curious but why wouldn't Equ1nox list that CCV clone here? I don't look for CCVs or clones but I think I would remember it. If it was listed...it would not go unnoticed on this forum. Just seems curious that he couldn't sell it but I never saw it here.

I did buy a Ceriatone King Kong that had been thru his hands. But the owner between us was a tinkerer too so I have no idea who installed a 33ohm (not 33k ohm) slope resistor on the lead channel stack. :doh: No wonder the treble control didn't work. Easy find and fix tho.
Probably because the amount of questions he would get, scrutiny, request for clips and all of the other drama associated with anything Cameron. I know people have asked him for clips of his amps, which we know is a must unless you’re an established name. I’m not aware of any sound clips of his stuff. I’m almost certain that he’s another guy that has a well paying day job and not full time builder.

Probably because the amount of questions he would get, scrutiny, request for clips and all of the other drama associated with anything Cameron. I know people have asked him for clips of his amps, which we know is a must unless you’re an established name. I’m not aware of any sound clips of his stuff. I’m almost certain that he’s another guy that has a well paying day job and not full time builder.
I questioned him long ago what it would cost for him to build me a CCV clone, although I think I asked about a CCM...he quoted me 4K.

I questioned him long ago what it would cost for him to build me a CCV clone, although I think I asked about a CCM...he quoted me 4K.
I THINK his 313 amp that's in production is based on a CCM, I've sent a message to find out about price and delivery time.

Yeah that makes a lot of sense. I'm just thinking there's always a fatbagg willing to do anything for grail tone.

I looked for his amplifiers models and prices, but I couldn't find it, just his Facebook page, which shows very few posts.

Yea I looked all over. . Nothing published. The only news I saw that was at all interesting was that they were going to try to build an amp or 2 and keep them and actually make clips. :) The pictures I saw of the 313 though looked killer especially with the built-in light display! Eric

He wants off Facebook because he spent some time in FB jail for extreme political views/posts, but he hasn’t set up a new account on Parler yet.

Back