NAD - Ultra Uber

  • Thread starter Thread starter stratjacket
  • Start date Start date
stratjacket

stratjacket

Well-known member
I've been on the prowl for an Ultra Uber for months and finally was able to pull the trigger. I had an Uber Rev Blue for about 12 -15 years, not sure exactly, but it was my favorite for a long time. But I sold it a couple years ago. I have been happy (and still am happy) with the Synergy Uber module and my KSR Power amp but it made me really crave the Ultra Uber.

Just spent some time on it this morning and it's exactly what I hoped for. Love this thing and hope it stays around til I'm gone from this world.

Looking pretty good with the family too.

IMG_2359.jpeg

IMG_2360.jpeg
 
Awesome, congrats! I like the UU a lot, cool amp! I have a VH4 that'd compliment your collection nicely by the way..,lol
 
Awesome, congrats! I like the UU a lot, cool amp! I have a VH4 that'd compliment your collection nicely by the way..,lol
Yeah you have a good price on it too, just no way for me right now to buy it after the Uber and a PRS I got a couple months ago.
 
I've been on the prowl for an Ultra Uber for months and finally was able to pull the trigger. I had an Uber Rev Blue for about 12 -15 years, not sure exactly, but it was my favorite for a long time. But I sold it a couple years ago. I have been happy (and still am happy) with the Synergy Uber module and my KSR Power amp but it made me really crave the Ultra Uber.

Just spent some time on it this morning and it's exactly what I hoped for. Love this thing and hope it stays around til I'm gone from this world.

Looking pretty good with the family too.

View attachment 406376
View attachment 406377
Congrats on the new amp and thanks again for a smooth transaction. So relieved it made the cross country trip over the Holiday weekend without issue! Enjoy!
 

Similar threads

ultimatemetalguitartones
Replies
20
Views
4K
Telesavales
Telesavales
gybe!
Replies
30
Views
25K
RedB4Black
RedB4Black
mctallica1
Replies
72
Views
2K
mctallica1
mctallica1
B
Replies
11
Views
2K
leib10
leib10
Back
Top