NAD! Wizard Modern Classic

Nitrobattery

For close to 25 years, the Wizard Modern Classic has always been my white whale. After what felt like ages of waiting and drooling, the right one finally presented itself. Just a glorious beast of an amp. This is a '96 so it doesn't have a loop or lead boost, but pushing it with a Suhr Koko Boost sounds just massive. The tubes are a little tired so I'm going to do some tube rolling today, but even as it is, it's a ripper of an amp.

0GcAwK.jpg

0Gc8zc.jpg

0aZh3i.jpg

That thing looks to be in great shape :yes:

How would you classify it? Excellent? Mint? Almost Mint?

Can't remember if that was you that I was talking to about the Suhr Koko Boost but it is a hella pedal. Need clips :)

Cheers :cheers:

HNWD!

Congrats on the new amp. Looks awesome. Koko boost is a killer pedal and pairs very nicely with Wizards. I use one with mine as well and it has seen a lot of other OD pedals come and go...even the Wizard Leopard. lol

Congrats on the new amp. Looks awesome. Koko boost is a killer pedal and pairs very nicely with Wizards. I use one with mine as well and it has seen a lot of other OD pedals come and go...even the Wizard Leopard. lol

That's cool to hear! I was actually thinking about picking up a Leopard to pair with this, but the Koko does sound pretty damn awesome. I have much to contemplate :)

That thing looks to be in great shape :yes:

How would you classify it? Excellent? Mint? Almost Mint?

Can't remember if that was you that I was talking to about the Suhr Koko Boost but it is a hella pedal. Need clips :)

Cheers :cheers:

HNWD!

It has a couple of bumps, but for a 25 year old am it's in outstanding shape. Love the Koko boost!

Clips are coming! The tubes are tired, so as soon as I get it retubed I'll put a full video together. I used to do videos for a retailer, but my personal YouTube channel has been pretty neglected as of late. Maybe this will be the kick in the pants that I need to start putting some more stuff up.

Back