NAD!

PDC

Clickbait!!! A friend gave me a Guitar Center gift card for X-Mass and I used it to snap up a ‘previously enjoyed’ Bogner XTC Mini. No need for a pic - we all know what they look like. For what it is, I’ve gotta give the sound a solid 10/10 score. Really, really surprised at how big and full it sounds driving my G12EVH loaded straight front 4x12. Plenty of low end, tons of usable gain, and a truly transparent loop. I’m running my universal audio reverb and delay through the loop and they sound fantastic. This thing genuinely moves enough air to rehearse with. I’m sure that has a lot to do with the 4x12 - and I know that flies in the face of portability. But if you had a ‘utilitarian’ 4x12 that you could leave at your rehearsal space and just didn’t want to leave your valuable head there, you could easily bring this little 30 watt baby along and be thrilled with your sound during rehearsal. For those of us who love having a truly decent sound to practice with at home - but hate burning the glass every minute we’re practicing, I am absolutely sold on the XTC mini. For a small club with a decent house PA, I would not be afraid to play a gig with this as long as I had a decent cabinet to hang a mic in front of. Great little toy!!!

The title says NAD. You have nothing..
It's like some girl threw you a bone and showed you her pussy but you already came in your pants..
Fail..

Clickbait!!! A friend gave me a Guitar Center gift card for X-Mass and I used it to snap up a ‘previously enjoyed’ Bogner XTC Mini. No need for a pic - we all know what they look like. For what it is, I’ve gotta give the sound a solid 10/10 score. Really, really surprised at how big and full it sounds driving my G12EVH loaded straight front 4x12. Plenty of low end, tons of usable gain, and a truly transparent loop. I’m running my universal audio reverb and delay through the loop and they sound fantastic. This thing genuinely moves enough air to rehearse with. I’m sure that has a lot to do with the 4x12 - and I know that flies in the face of portability. But if you had a ‘utilitarian’ 4x12 that you could leave at your rehearsal space and just didn’t want to leave your valuable head there, you could easily bring this little 30 watt baby along and be thrilled with your sound during rehearsal. For those of us who love having a truly decent sound to practice with at home - but hate burning the glass every minute we’re practicing, I am absolutely sold on the XTC mini. For a small club with a decent house PA, I would not be afraid to play a gig with this as long as I had a decent cabinet to hang a mic in front of. Great little toy!!!
Congrats! Sounds like a fun little amp.

Reactions: PDC
Back