NAI x2

I love the Lynx. It had too much lows and needs them all the way down but boosted it rips!
I couldn't tighten that amp up no matter what I did. The sweep on the bass was atrocious - either too much or thin. Tried atleast 3 different boost pedals.. The high gain channel was EVH red channel absurd level of gain, (if not more). I tried 5751's, 12AT7's, that amp just flat out sucked, (for me). I couldn't send it back fast enough. I even reached out to the dealer, and Bad Cat and thought it was broke. It was that bad. I was absolutely disappointed, because I wanted to like it. Smaller footprint, on board gate, and something more unique. It was uniquely bad.

Last edited:
I couldn't tighten that amp up no matter what I did. The sweep on the bass was atrocious - either too much or thin. Tried atleast 3 different boost pedals.. The high gain channel was EVH red channel absurd level of gain, (if not more). I tried 5751's, 12AT7's, that amp just flat out sucked, (for me). I couldn't send it back fast enough. I even reached out to the dealer, and Bad Cat and thought it was broke. It was that bad. I was absolutely disappointed, because I wanted to like it. Smaller footprint, on board gate, and something more unique. It was uniquely bad.
I’ll have to wait and let sober me decide.

I wish Rivera would pump out some more amps. I really love my Clubster Royale Recording Top-25w. The Bad Cats look cool but the MT would be really fun to play!!! Have fun :p I need to drink some of what you're drinking... Lol

Blake just did a Cameron ccv vs. an MT100 clip and they were way closer than I imagined they could get. MT100 had Mesa vibes, CCV had Marshall vibes.
That’s good to hear. I have plenty of Marshall style amps. Can’t wait to check it out. It wasn’t a hard decision when I have a hookup. $1300 to my door, brand new unopened.

That’s good to hear. I have plenty of Marshall style amps. Can’t wait to check it out. It wasn’t a hard decision when I have a hookup. $1300 to my door, brand new unopened.
The MT is a fantastic amp. Just have to push the presence up high and the clarity is all there. It thumps you @0900 on the master...Really quiet too. The clean is phenomenal; if a clean matters lol.
I think the tone is an already boosted Triple...straight in....the 'quality' is somewhere between a great G and an F Triple.
Fantastic amp, and EASILY the best bang for the buck, when you compare any other new 3 channel 100w amp available. So far it loves any of my cabs; I have a 1988 T75 cab, 2 80s Marshall vintage cabs, a GB cab, and a cab with 2 JBLs/Altecs.

The MT is a fantastic amp. Just have to push the presence up high and the clarity is all there. It thumps you @0900 on the master...Really quiet too. The clean is phenomenal; if a clean matters lol.
I think the tone is an already boosted Triple...straight in....the 'quality' is somewhere between a great G and an F Triple.
Fantastic amp, and EASILY the best bang for the buck, when you compare any other new 3 channel 100w amp available. So far it loves any of my cabs; I have a 1988 T75 cab, 2 80s Marshall vintage cabs, a GB cab, and a cab with 2 JBLs/Altecs.
Did you get another MT100?

Did you get another MT100?
I just replaced the bias resistor that blew, due to the garbage new production TAD 6L6 that took it out red plating. They sent me new resistors and a new matched quad of JJ 6L6GC. But I just used the 90s quad of Sovtek military 5881s I have. Should've pulled those 'new' garbage tubes after unboxing the amp, in the first place.

I just replaced the bias resistor that blew, due to the garbage new production TAD 6L6 that took it out red plating. They sent me new resistors and a new matched quad of JJ 6L6GC. But I just used the 90s quad of Sovtek military 5881s I have. Should've pulled those 'new' garbage tubes after unboxing the amp, in the first place.
Did they pay to have a tech do the work as well? They should have.

They offered; but it was easy enough for me to do. Been working/sounding great since. Just gotta pull those shit new production tubes; unfortunately I didn't heed my own damn advice. Lol
That's great that you got it going again! I hope it sounds good and you're back to playing it!

Unfortunately tube mortality happens.....

Back