Nashville school shooter and the NYT

Puffing your chest out for the bros?

gays-dance.gif
Chuckles is the leader of the Cuck Dance Company
giphy.gif

You ain’t showing anyone anything, other than how fucked up your view is. This bullshit started with faggots whining about the majority of folks despising their degenerate ways. Now it is the tranny’s turn . Over the next 4-5 years no one will give a shot about trannis because it will be the pedo’s turn. Anyone from any of those groups, and especially trannies, makes a sudden move near me or mine, I’m taking it as a deadly threat.
Haha. Mr Majestyk has entered the conversation.

You ain’t showing anyone anything, other than how fucked up your view is. This bullshit started with faggots whining about the majority of folks despising their degenerate ways. Now it is the tranny’s turn . Over the next 4-5 years no one will give a shot about trannis because it will be the pedo’s turn. Anyone from any of those groups, and especially trannies, makes a sudden move near me or mine, I’m taking it as a deadly threat.

Voodoo, Don’t even try to explain anything to Grandpa Chuckles the Clown😂🤡
It’s clearly evident, He’s in desperate need of mental help.

In Houston, an overpass at Hwy 59 and Woodhead (right outside of Montrose) decorated in support/memory of the ventilated tranny shooter...Avoid (or not) this area during the upcoming Day(s) Of Trans Rage...

Hey, isn't that right next to one of the Houston Community college campuses ?

Pretty sure that's the bridge where some maniac threw a hunk of concrete onto the freeway and killed a woman about 35 years ago.

Hey, isn't that right next to one of the Houston Community college campuses ?

Pretty sure that's the bridge where some maniac threw a hunk of concrete onto the freeway and killed a woman about 35 years ago.
I remember that!!!!! Yeah, that HCC campus was off of Dunlavy and Dunlavy runs over and across 59 right where that happened. I don't think tht HCC campus is there anymore, there was a park right next to it and a while back they built a pretty large new campus where the really old original HCC was on Holman headed towards downtown, kind of before you get to the bus station.

I remember that!!!!! Yeah, that HCC campus was off of Dunlavy and Dunlavy runs over and across 59 right where that happened. I don't think tht HCC campus is there anymore, there was a park right next to it and a while back they built a pretty large new campus where the really old original HCC was on Holman headed towards downtown, kind of before you get to the bus station.
Yeah, that was sometime around '88, as best I can recall.

Back