Nashville school shooter and the NYT

Shhhhhhhh! I'm BeerAndPizza right now. L...., don't call me Donnie yet!

l7A9LVu.jpeg

I know you can't recognize your father (and likely your mom doesn't know either) but I'm starting to wonder if you recognize your own reflection.

Do you folks realize the whole gender confusion with these people starts when they are children?

My mom told me for as long as she could remember she was more into boy things than girl stuff.
She wanted toy guns and soldiers at Christmas instead of dolls and kitchen toys.
She wanted her hair short and not like all the other girls. She hated dresses and skirts.

We're talking about A CHILD here.

In her day your parents tried beating it out of you. God made you a girl so you are a girl.... WHACK!

Did you guys know that the vast majority of dudes arrested for soliciting gay sex in theaters/bathrooms, etc.
are MARRIED MEN with families? Bet their parents tried the beating thing too.

You fucking neanderthals just want to point and laugh, or point and scream EVIL, SICK, TWISTED!!!!

Who's the bad ones here,
The people born all fucked up?
Or the grown adults on this board that enjoy making fun of them?

Attachments

• A19F018E-2FD5-4202-8161-F07C47EC17C6.jpeg
    A19F018E-2FD5-4202-8161-F07C47EC17C6.jpeg
    74.1 KB · Views: 28
Come on man.
Me and @Floyd I here are showing you all how to have an adult conversation, even if it strays and gets tense.

Watch and maybe learn something? 😉
You ain’t showing anyone anything, other than how fucked up your view is. This bullshit started with faggots whining about the majority of folks despising their degenerate ways. Now it is the tranny’s turn . Over the next 4-5 years no one will give a shot about trannis because it will be the pedo’s turn. Anyone from any of those groups, and especially trannies, makes a sudden move near me or mine, I’m taking it as a deadly threat.

You ain’t showing anyone anything, other than how fucked up your view is. This bullshit started with faggots whining about the majority of folks despising their degenerate ways. Now it is the tranny’s turn . Over the next 4-5 years no one will give a shot about trannis because it will be the pedo’s turn. Anyone from any of those groups, and especially trannies, makes a sudden move near me or mine, I’m taking it as a deadly threat.
jfc they're just transgender people not poisonous snakes dude

Back