nbc

NATO is a Defensive alliance
:ROFLMAO: ...It's hard for me to respond to your post all at once because there's so much bullshit. Nato was created in response to the USSR and warsaw pact. Both disbanded, but in the meantime NATO has expanded eastward, contradicting explicit promises to Gorbachev!

russia-wants-war-look-how-close-they-put-their-country-to-our-military-bases-nato-2709595263.jpg

No it wasn't you fool. I just showed you the evidence. You're just making up conspiracy theories without evidence. The breakaway regions voted. The ethnic Russians in the Donbass have been targeted and killed for years. You're living in a fever dream concocted by the US war/empire machine. ...Even if all the propaganda you regurgitate was true, since when the fuck is Ukraine American soil?

FFS please educate yourself:

"Former Israeli Prime Minister Naftali Bennett said in an interview posted to his YouTube channel on Saturday that the US and its Western allies “blocked” his efforts of mediating between Russia and Ukraine to bring an end to the war in its early days."

"US Senator Joe Manchin said at the World Economic Forum on Monday that he opposes any kind of peace agreement between Ukraine and Russia."

"U.S. Wants to See Russia Weakened, Says Defense Secretary Lloyd Austin After Ukraine Visit"

"American support for Ukraine is not charity. It’s in our own direct interests – not least because degrading Russia helps to deter China." -Sen McConnell
Sure Ivan...have fun perpetrating your BS VATNIK.....

Clearly NOOB (join date aug 2023) your only purpose here is to push Putina's propaganda....have fun with your SPECIAL MILITARY OPERATION!
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :hys: :hys: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

"Spirit of Bullshit, son of Putina, Angel of propaganda"

That's more like it. BTW are you yabba dabba dipshit reincarnate? Gonna ask me about my kids again you depraved fuck?

:ROFLMAO: ...It's hard for me to respond to your post all at once because there's so much bullshit. Nato was created in response to the USSR and warsaw pact. Both disbanded, but in the meantime NATO has expanded eastward, contradicting explicit promises to Gorbachev!

View attachment 251480
By invading a peaceful neighbor, Russia simply justifies NATO's existence.

Or, maybe you can't comprehend that?

Like a self-licking ice-cream cone ehh?
In other words, you're arguing that NATO is proven justified because Russia is responding to NATO's provocation (Which is understandable that you don't want to concede — even though it is established, and even though it is obvious that the US wants this war).

And again, don't forget about the broken promises to Gorbachev, or the dishonored Minsk agreement. But I guess pointing out these inconvenient truths makes me a Russian propagandist, right?

In other words, you're arguing that NATO is proven justified because Russia is responding to NATO's provocation (Which is understandable that you don't want to concede — even though it is established, and even though it is obvious that the US wants this war).

And again, don't forget about the broken promises to Gorbachev, or the dishonored Minsk agreement. But I guess pointing out these inconvenient truths makes me a Russian propagandist, right?
Bro these people have a septic line labeled MSM running straight into their living rooms. They break out a straw to slurp that propaganda. You won't get through to them. If it was on tv, it must be true and you must be a liar.

What provocation? You mean, because they're NATO members and the NATO defense doctrine is if one is attacked, all are? Oh that one? Because all that does is guarantee that WHEN Russia invades another FORMER USSR satellite country, that Russia's military will be hit hard. Very hard.

Because if self deterrence is somehow a provocation, well that's just Russia being paranoid and stupid, all at the same time...or, maybe it's Russia frustrated that they can't just roll in and takeover like they really want to...ie the inevitable 'do-over' of the Soviet Union. Because if they did, they'd pay a far heavier price than just what they're seeing in Ukraine.

Denialist: Another Putin Parroting brainwashed extreme Right wing noob joining RT. How predictable.

Bro these people have a septic line labeled MSM running straight into their living rooms. They break out a straw to slurp that propaganda. You won't get through to them. If it was on tv, it must be true and you must be a liar.
Bro you're another NOOB, extreme Right wing Q tard who parrots more Putin propaganda. Move out, sell your shit and be conscripted in Russia..you know you want to. How surprising; you joined in late August with your fellow Qtarded Ivan, Denialist. Predictable.

You won't get through to them. If it was on tv, it must be true and you must be a liar.
The thing that get's me is that everything I've mentioned isn't contested and is even acknowledged in the MSM. It's just the narrative is so deeply engrained they don't know WTF to do with it and they kind of lose their shit. The hate for people that upset their paradigm with facts is palpable, wether on the left or right really.

The midget kgb war criminal has been telling the world his plans ever since he took power. You putin "favourites" know this. Georgia, Chechnya, stories getting old now don't you think?

Bro you're another NOOB, extreme Right wing Q tard who parrots more Putin propaganda. Move out, sell your shit and be conscripted in Russia..you know you want to. How surprising; you joined in late August with your fellow Qtarded Ivan, Denialist. Predictable.
Lol, I have never voted and I don't particularly care for Trump. So much for the Q tard stuff. That stuff is a con. I'm just a regulat "conspiracy theory" guy then covid happened now I'm just a guy. You stooped right to assumptions and insults though, it wasn't necessary.

The midget kgb war criminal has been telling the world his plans ever since he took power. You putin "favourites" know this. Georgia, Chechnya, stories getting old now don't you think?
What are you talking about? I'm not making any claims about Putin or Russia, or whether it was justified to invade Ukraine. I will say again it's ridiculous for Americans to bitch about it, given Iraq, Syria, Libya, etc. All I'm saying is that it's understandable, and apparently understandable to the US intelligence community as well:

"By last summer [2021, before the war], the baseline view of most U.S. intelligence community analysts was that Russia felt sufficiently provoked over Ukraine that some unknown trigger could set off an attack by Moscow, the former official said. (The CIA and the Office of the Director of National Intelligence declined to comment.)"

https://news.yahoo.com/in-closer-ti...als-long-saw-promise-and-peril-090006105.html

You haters should read this:

Bennett said that both sides agreed to major concessions during his mediation effort. For the Russian side, he said they dropped “denazification” as a requirement for a ceasefire. Bennett defined “denazification” as the removal of Zelensky. During his meeting in Moscow with Putin, Bennett said the Russian leader guaranteed that he wouldn’t try to kill Zelensky.

The other concession Russia made, according to Bennett, is that it wouldn’t seek the disarmament of Ukraine. For the Ukrainian side, Zelensky “renounced” that he would seek NATO membership, which Bennett said was the “reason” for Russia’s invasion.

When asked if the Western powers “blocked” the mediation efforts, Bennet said, “Basically, yes. They blocked it, and I thought they were wrong.”

https://news.antiwar.com/2023/02/05...-his-attempts-at-a-russia-ukraine-peace-deal/

Back