Need set of Bogner casters

SQUAREHEAD

These are the detachable ones, evidently, not available at Bogner right now…
Does anybody else carry these?

I'm pretty sure he uses the track lock type. Aluminum base plate with slide in casters. They are on Amazon.

Man those are awful IME. The ones held in by a spring clip? The ones I had would not stay in there.

Thanks guys, I will try Amazon… Hey cardinal, no, I haven’t had any issues with my three Bogner cabinets over the years, maybe they had a bad run or something I don’t know…

Bogner casters are the absolute worst lol. Cabinet only wants to move in one direction 🤣

Those look like what was on my UberKab. But two of them wouldn't hold the wheel in if the cab hit any little bump; it was awful.

The Mesa ones work better IME but the tracks for the wheel plates can get crushed if you're careless with it.

Those look like what was on my UberKab. But two of them wouldn't hold the wheel in if the cab hit any little bump; it was awful.

The Mesa ones work better IME but the tracks for the wheel plates can get crushed if you're careless with it.

I put them on my butterslax cab which is very oversized and houses 2 12" and 2 15" speakers, no issues in use on any size/weight cab I have tried.

How can you go wrong with something from "reliable" hardware? :)

Back