New 100W Rock Amp | Hot Chili - Lenz Amplification

Sounds so killer Eddy. Somehow, I already knew it would before I even heard the clips. Really versatile for a single channel which makes it that much more appealing to a wider range of players. Well done man!

Looks like something I can put to work immediately.
Question:,

1X12 combo with line out for cabinet extensions?
Either way, Eddie, you know I’ve been
high-beaming your creations since you popped up playing Welcome To The Jungle,
we’ll done btw!
I’ll be adding one of these to my new
“Mothership”(ALL killers NO fillers) this time around
boys!).
And I’m gonna play the living shit out of each
one of them.
Any of y’all ever work outside in Florida
heat & humidity?
-Endgame.
Yes, its getting close to the usual summer pattern of sea breeze thunderstorms every afternoon around 3 to cool things down!

Looks like something I can put to work immediately.
Question:,

1X12 combo with line out for cabinet extensions?
Either way, Eddie, you know I’ve been
high-beaming your creations since you popped up playing Welcome To The Jungle,
we’ll done btw!
I’ll be adding one of these to my new
“Mothership”(ALL killers NO fillers) this time around
boys!).
And I’m gonna play the living shit out of each
one of them.
Any of y’all ever work outside in Florida
heat & humidity?
-Endgame.
Thanks!
The AFD Slash sound is what got me hooked on modding/tinkering :D
I guess I could design a 1x12 chassis and have the combo headshell made, but we're not planning on doing any combos right now.
Would love to visit Florida one day haha.

That sounds fantastic eddy! I’ve been watching your stuff for a while now and glad to see you getting your own stuff out there.

I’ve found myself using less gain as I get older and your setting sound just about right about where I like mine. Nice to see there’s till plenty of sweep left on the controls as well. Can’t wait to hear what you do for a more “modern” amp. Any plans to do a production run of that 20 watt that you did for Jeff Loomis?

And those SD Antiquity pickups sound great! Much more natural than the Dimarzios later in the demo. I’m going to get me a set of those Duncan’s now thanks to this demo ;-) And hopefully one of your amps soon as well, cause they sound absolutely amazing man. Keep up the awesome work!

That sounds fantastic eddy! I’ve been watching your stuff for a while now and glad to see you getting your own stuff out there.

I’ve found myself using less gain as I get older and your setting sound just about right about where I like mine. Nice to see there’s till plenty of sweep left on the controls as well. Can’t wait to hear what you do for a more “modern” amp. Any plans to do a production run of that 20 watt that you did for Jeff Loomis?

And those SD Antiquity pickups sound great! Much more natural than the Dimarzios later in the demo. I’m going to get me a set of those Duncan’s now thanks to this demo ;-) And hopefully one of your amps soon as well, cause they sound absolutely amazing man. Keep up the awesome work!
Thanks!
The 20W Octane will probably be the next thing I'll work on but it'll take a while...

The ESP has a really specific sound in itself, so I'm not sure how much the Super Distortion has to do with it.
The Antiquity is really nice for low/mid gain sounds. I might have to get another one for the neck position in my Les Paul as well because I find the Slash pickup that's in there a bit muddy.

Thanks!
The 20W Octane will probably be the next thing I'll work on but it'll take a while...

The ESP has a really specific sound in itself, so I'm not sure how much the Super Distortion has to do with it.
The Antiquity is really nice for low/mid gain sounds. I might have to get another one for the neck position in my Les Paul as well because I find the Slash pickup that's in there a bit muddy.

From what I’ve heard clips of,the Seth Lover neck pickup sounds like it’s a bit leaner on the bass than others, so that might be a good alternative to look into if you’re looking to stick with Duncan’s.

Back