New Eric Clapton Song

Yeah, OK Donnie… Unfortunately from six different doctor sources dispersed in the USA and two in Canada, the majority of people filling these emergency camps and hospitals have already been vaccinated…
But of course, you’re corrupt liberal media will not ever let this out to the masses, so keep watching ABC, NBC, MSNBS, And of course the king pins of pure organic bullshit, CNN

the majority of people filling these emergency camps and hospitals have already been vaccinated…

One more time, the news and data I get are from all over the planet.
So either over 80 fucking countries are in on this 'corrupt liberal media' thing
or you're just believing anything that fits your narrative.

That's cool. How about we don't make it a personal thing like you keep trying to do?
I'm not calling you stupid or delusional - why you gotta go there?

Your call man. I can disagree with you all day on Covid nuts and bolts and still be civil.

The music and gear alliances are more important.

1631312829323.jpeg

How about we don't make it a personal thing like you keep trying to do?

Your call man. I can disagree with you all day on Covid nuts and bolts and still be civil.

:clap:

Obviously natural-immunity's protection is "more-durable" 'cause it's not artificially-induced.

Shows how little the dude knows about natural health... or how determined he is to stick to the script. :loco:

One more time, the news and data I get are from all over the planet.
So either over 80 fucking countries are in on this 'corrupt liberal media' thing
or you're just believing anything that fits your narrative.

That's cool. How about we don't make it a personal thing like you keep trying to do?

Six media companies run it all worldwide. 147 companies run the whole world. A conspiracy is obviously not that hard to pull off.

A conspiracy is obviously not that hard to pull off.

So, if it truly is a global conspiracy, what's the end game? The goal? What prize does the millions and millions
of people who are "in on it" each get?

Asked more simply: Why are they doing it?

So, if it truly is a global conspiracy, what's the end game? The goal? What prize does the millions and millions
of people who are "in on it" each get?

Asked more simply: Why are they doing it?
Thats the thing Donnie, IMO there are not millions and millions in on this. For the most part people are being used and manipulated to a possible untimely death.

Who knows?

Smartest fucking thing you've said all day.

We have this MASSIVE GLOBAL GRAND CONSPIRACY and not one of you nut cases
can tell me anything about it except to speculate.

And of course any of those speculations with fit nice and snug into whatever fucked
conspiracy shit you already had floating around in your head before COVID.

COVID's been the ultimate wet dream for you fucks. Something meaty to collectively
wrap your deranged minds around. Conspiracy nuts across the country now have an
easy GRAND CONSPIRACY they can all join hands around.

Kum-ba-ya for the crazies.

Last edited:
Back