New Exodus cd is great!!

rottingcorpse

So much great thrash.
Zetro is back. Gary is in top writing form. Tom is crushing it.
I fucking love Gary's tone.
Was it worth waiting this long for it?
I was happy to see Slayer exist a little while longer. We got those 3 videos from the Repentless cd(great trilogy). But still.....

I guess I should just be glad I lived long enough to see more great Exodus come out.
Gonna be destroying the speakers in my Freightliner this week.
Stay outta my way if you see me on the road.

Exodus. Didn’t know they had new stuff out. Awesome. I’ll be checking it out. Kind of like Floatsom & Jetsom. Good stuff through the years. True to form. 🤘

Gary says he has been using Marshall jubilees,probably with his special sauce of parametric eqs.
Or he could be just using the kemper.
Have not watched the "camp jam" DVD yet.

Gary says he has been using Marshall jubilees,probably with his special sauce of parametric eqs.
Or he could be just using the kemper.
Have not watched the "camp jam" DVD yet.

He said Jubilee and SD-1, or his Signature Pro Tone boost. Pretty crushing tone on the album, for sure No Kempers, just the Jube and multiple REAL cabinets. Also read he used some older vintage BBE Sonic Maximizers.

“In terms of amplifiers, I use Marshall Jubilee reissues. It’s what I’ve been using for a long time – even through the farewell tours with Slayer, carried over to Exodus. On the album I use that, and on the front end of it, I ran a Boss Super Overdrive and my signature Pro Tone Mid Boost – which allowed me to tailor those mids just the way I want them, for maximum crunch.

“And we actually got on eBay and bought some vintage BBE Sonic Maximizers. We went really old school – we used to use those in the late ‘80s to the early-mid ‘90s. It just added that little bit of thump on the bottom and it was totally killer.

I remember he said he stopped using Engl when he joined slayer . I didn’t know he continued on with the Marshall’s . It’s sounds great though. I absolutely love the night the jubilee gives

So much great thrash.
Zetro is back. Gary is in top writing form. Tom is crushing it.
I fucking love Gary's tone.
Was it worth waiting this long for it?
I was happy to see Slayer exist a little while longer. We got those 3 videos from the Repentless cd(great trilogy). But still.....

I guess I should just be glad I lived long enough to see more great Exodus come out.
Gonna be destroying the speakers in my Freightliner this week.
Stay outta my way if you see me on the road.
Right on! Didn't know this was out. Going to check it out now.
Be safe out there!

I really love Exodus and I do believe Gary is the thrash riff master! That being said, I am not so sure about Zetro's vocals... Maybe the mix could have been better who knows. The point is that it's a great album and Gary is the man!

I really love Exodus and I do believe Gary is the thrash riff master! That being said, I am not so sure about Zetro's vocals... Maybe the mix could have been better who knows. The point is that it's a great album and Gary is the man!
Zetro's getting old and tired. I love Exodus, always have, but he's just not the same. They should have considered bringing Dukes back.

Make sure sure you keep it safe out there Martin...and pull over before getting nasty with that blow up lot lizard doll you keep in the sleeper.

They should have let Gary write the Slayer material after Jeff passed away. King can't write a riff to save his life.

Back