New Gun Day!!!!

Nice!
I love 10's in 308, they are very manly, can stop a vehicle if needed, or a pissed hog, or pretty much anything you will encounter out in the wild...
While the current trend is moving towards smaller bullets with higher BC's, the 308 is still the savage in the class, is super accurate with the right projectiles, and has more available data for distance than anything on earth. I still shoot long distance with them out to 1k, while my buddies have moved on to 6.5's, then 6BR's, then ultimately 6 Dashers, but you can hear a very definite difference when a 175g 308 hits steel at 800 yds compared to a 6mm....
Its very satisfying:cheers:

Nice!
I love 10's in 308, they are very manly, can stop a vehicle if needed, or a pissed hog, or pretty much anything you will encounter out in the wild...
While the current trend is moving towards smaller bullets with higher BC's, the 308 is still the savage in the class, is super accurate with the right projectiles, and has more available data for distance than anything on earth. I still shoot long distance with them out to 1k, while my buddies have moved on to 6.5's, then 6BR's, then ultimately 6 Dashers, but you can hear a very definite difference when a 175g 308 hits steel at 800 yds compared to a 6mm....
Its very satisfying:cheers:
I'm not completely sold on the 6 dashers.....168 grain .30HATE drops anything with 2 legs and just about anything with 4....

ordered some utg flip up sights....who makes a gun and ships it with no sights? I guess it's common now. installed a SI vertical grip on it. Once the sights and scope come in it's time to rocka rolla.....

here it is....

Attachments

• 20220226_153618.jpg
    20220226_153618.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 84
Back