New Ken Lawrence in the house....

That has a nice balanced look. It is hard to do something new and look cool. The headstock works well too.

I have not been a fan of LP derivatives, but that one is dead sexy.

locoed":133jppbg said:
Oh my, looks like a cross between a Suhr modern and a tele.
Exactly. Which is not a good combination imo. Plus imo the headstock/bodyshape combo is a bit weird in my eyes.
But i don't doubt it plays like seks. Congrats on the new toy!

I'm speechless. :shocked:

Body shapes aside, that headstock is the coolest headstock design I've ever seen.

Hot damn Steve, that's a killer axe!

Are my eyes tricking me or did you guys wind up changing the electronics? One photo looks like 3 pots and a mini toggle, and the other photo looks like 2 pots, a mini and a 3 way.

th3m1ke":23y3ms4l said:
Hot damn Steve, that's a killer axe!

Are my eyes tricking me or did you guys wind up changing the electronics? One photo looks like 3 pots and a mini toggle, and the other photo looks like 2 pots, a mini and a 3 way.

Neck and Bridge Volume
PU selector
LED side dots

steve_k":37uxjazp said:
Ken's first single cut, and it's mine. Sex on a stick. Honduran mahogany, Gabon ebony, quilt maple top. BK Aftermath's....

....and, it's not a relic. :thumbsup:

Oh my god ! wow

steve_k":3nqbgyf8 said:
The hardware was changed between these two pictures, correct? Replaced the tone pot with a switch and changed the pickups.

Steve

sah5150":1j23rd8b said:
steve_k":1j23rd8b said:
The hardware was changed between these two pictures, correct? Replaced the tone pot with a switch and changed the pickups.

Steve

Only the pick ups. Ken tried it with EMG's and BK Aftermaths. I chose to have it shipped with the BK's rather than a HET set in this guitar. Controls were always two volumes with the pick up selector just below the bridge and the LED switch just below that.

Back