new Nickleback

Attachments

• ill-beatchu-up-angry.gif
    ill-beatchu-up-angry.gif
    164.5 KB · Views: 41
The Nickleback hate has nothing to do with the talent of the band or their production quality. It’s all about the douche factor, which is VERY high with this band, especially the main guy. Talented? Yes. Douche? Yes.

their records always sound absolutely insane . The nickelback hate is the stupidest shit ever , I never got how anyone could talk THAT much shit about a band who has records that sound THAT good. I get not liking their songs, but if you are a musician and can’t appreciate their production, you are fucking high.

Exactly. It is popular here in Canada to call them bro Rock and posers etc but the bottom line is that you have to respect the fact that they have had a few solid catchy radio hits and slick production. They are a bunch of dudes that like playing rock music. They do it for a living and pull some huge bro crowds. Nothing wrong with that. It is almost like people want them to hate themselves for being what they are. I'm not a fan personally but why would I shit on someone else's fun?

As for the song, I thought it was good but reminded me of Dango Jones. Not necessarily a bad thing but sort of had that sort of feel. Dango is actually an interesting artist. He rocks hard live.

The Nickleback hate has nothing to do with the talent of the band or their production quality. It’s all about the douche factor, which is VERY high with this band, especially the main guy. Talented? Yes. Douche? Yes.

I don’t think so In the least. As popular as the band is, obviously millions and millions of non musicians listen to them/have heard of them. It’s just become a generic statement to “hate nickleback” that’s been going on for decades. Again, I just think in a world of dying guitar driven music or hell, music actually played by humans, nickleback existing and sounding like they do is the least of our problems.

Last edited:
Ran off on the guitar forum? Becsuse some crybaby cried when I said his tone sucked, and they banned me. Oh well! Lucky for you guys!
LOL

You got ran off because you posted a clip of an Aborted song. Made it seem like you were playing. People asked over and over if it was you, and you kept leading on that it was. Then when you got called out for using DIs from a YouTube video that someone else played, you flipped out and rage quit.

Me calling you out for being the most irritating person on the forum and constantly touting your opinion as fact was a separate thread. You're doing the same thing here lol. Shit is hilarious.

napalm posted the thread with the Aborted track a couple pages back.

Last edited:
Sounds like if you threw every generic pentatonic based hard rock song from the past 35 years into an AI and asked it to write a song haha.

I respect them for getting metal sounds to the masses however. No matter how much they are hated for their success, they will still sell out venues all over the world. Even if it was record labels in the beginning pushing them hard, they still deserve a little nod for being consistent.

LOL

You got ran off because you posted a clip of an Aborted song. Made it seem like you were playing. People asked over and over if it was you, and you kept leading on that it was. Then when you got called out for using DIs from a YouTube video that someone else played, you flipped out and rage quit.

Me calling you out for being the most irritating person on the forum and constantly touting your opinion as fact was a separate thread. You're doing the same thing here lol. Shit is hilarious.

I didn’t get called out for shit memory guy. I literally said over and over again these DI’s are available all over the internet. But hey, make sure you believe a forum full of drunk bedroom guitar warriors who don’t know what a stem track is or think my mixes of that aborted track sounded “exactly the same” as the original cover. LMAO. THAT is hillarious.

BRB, going to reamp stems for the deaf guys over on guitar. Maybe I can learn how to reamp an entire stereo track as well. Also, my opinions are fact.

LOL

Oh… I rmemeber you now…. Mr two mic shitty tone guy. That’s right. Yea…. Keep playing your shows at the haven buddy, I’m sure they are sick.

LOL the delusion is strong. You can literally see Steve calling you out in the damn thread! Hilarious.

Anyway, I will keep playing at the Haven and other venues around town because we aren't trying to make money playing extreme metal. We're just trying to have a good time with our friends on the weekends.

Keep being a legend in your own mind. Hopefully I never have to deal with you in person lol.

Also, let’s get it straight there @rbasaria, YOU were the one that acted like a complete bitch when I started trolling you for your tone. Which started out as a joke, and some tips. YOU raged hard, and started with the “ fuck you man’s” and flying off the handle like a child. But yes, it’s me that raged. LMAO. You clowns are all the same, lots of dishing, but can’t take anything in the least. You and napalm are welcome at my place any time. For once in my life I would just love to see how people like your react when having a man to man conversation about an argument. But we both know you are too busy with your dark ass tones to make that happen.

LOL the delusion is strong. You can literally see Steve calling you out in the damn thread! Hilarious.

Anyway, I will keep playing at the Haven and other venues around town because we aren't trying to make money playing extreme metal. We're just trying to have a good time with our friends on the weekends.

Keep being a legend in your own mind. Hopefully I never have to deal with you in person lol.

Yea… that’s what everyone that plays at the haven says…

I literally said you are the most irritating person on the board, went on to address your comments, then you flew off the handle lol. I never started with name calling and "fuck yous". Again, throwing your opinion around like its fact. Its all right here, plain as day lol. Then you told me I tracked it in mono, and you got called out for that, too! lolol

https://www.guitargearforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=50925&hilit=irritating

LOL

Ah yes, the ol' DIs are my actual playing ruse.

Uh, no.. You were the crybaby. You were banned because you went a tirade about it. Insulted everyone there about how beneath you everyone is, belittled people for what they do for a living, and Billy gave you the broom because, well, you're a pompous, holier-than-thou, arrogant asshole.

Case in point..
https://www.guitargearforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=50945
That link is comedy gold. "Are you playing all the instruments...?" "bass and guitar me yes". Then when called out that they were DI's posted on another site, claims he never said he played it. :no:

I literally said you are the most irritating person on the board, went on to address your comments, then you flew off the handle lol. I never started with name calling and "fuck yous". Again, throwing your opinion around like its fact. Its all right here, plain as day lol. Then you told me I tracked it in mono, and you got called out for that, too! lolol

https://www.guitargearforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=50925&hilit=irritating

The tone still sucks, mono or stereo homeboy :)

Go to page 8 of that thread Alzheimer’s guy. Pretty sure by “never” you mean, you definitely did.

Back