New Option For Ground Zero Modded Rectifiers!!

After recently selling 2 of my Hermansson modded rectos I was feeling kinda unsettled letting them go because no other amp has that really fat, tight and wide low end like the Hermie. So I asked @RedPlated to add an option to my ground zero modded recto (which i also love but is very different from the hermie). Result was a 3 way low end response switch thats adds in all that low end i was craving. Its adds in all those punchy sub lows it was previously missing for my taste and with the very usable tight switch in this amp there is no elite modded recto tone that cant be achieved. Pay no attention to the “loose” labeling should be called “fat” theres nothing loose about this amp! Do yourself a favor and add this option to your amps!
IMG_7025.jpeg

Wish I would've known about this like 2 days ago before he finished and shipped mine! Haha
Shoot man, I know. I was thinking of all the people who had mods done already, and didn’t have the opportunity to add this :/ but it was totally unplanned Jeremy was just catering to my needs lol

Sounds so awesome. You can tell he really put alot of time and effort in to this mod as it really keeps the essence of the Recto, while tightening it up just enough and giving it more range.

I would love a GZ modded recto, but unless I can find someone to sell me a Rev G for pre Covid prices. It won't happen. Absolutely can't stomach what people are asking for them now.

Back